greeting, friendlings!

I am having to been not around for the whiles. I seems to the being getting betters at poking, as a coupling of the days ago, I was to the play against a totally unsweets pirate. In the unearthed ground I had the “ninja” extremity. I erected, and the stupid pirate was to dialed. On the flipping, arrived the TKQ, which was totally the sweets. Todd was to being there, and started the wailings on his guitars. Sos, I deposited mostly of my chiplings into the pan, and the dumb pirate erected me completely submerged! Sos, ofing course I dialed, and stupid pirate only had 2 Kinglings. After the extremity was the dones, and I had defeated the stupid pirate, I was the chopper of his head as Todd continued the wailing of his guitars. Then I got onto my carpeting of magic and flew the ways with todd and my hippo. Be remembering, friendlings, to the practicing makes the perfecting!

so you had A-J and sucked out on his K-K?i'd be proud of that, too.(if iwas five years old like you seem to be.)aseem

I am having to been not around for the whiles.  I seems to the being getting betters at poking, as a coupling of the days ago, I was to the play against a totally unsweets pirate. In the unearthed ground I had the “ninja” extremity. I erected, and the stupid pirate was to dialed. On the flipping, arrived the TKQ, which was totally the sweets. Todd was to being there, and started the wailings on his guitars. Sos, I deposited mostly of my chiplings into the pan, and the dumb pirate erected me completely submerged! Sos, ofing course I dialed, and stupid  pirate only had 2 Kinglings. After the extremity was the dones, and I had defeated the stupid pirate, I was the chopper of his head as Todd continued the wailing of his guitars. Then I got onto my carpeting of magic and flew the ways with todd and my hippo. Be remembering, friendlings, to the practicing makes the perfecting!
Yowzas....
so you had A-J and sucked out on his K-K?i'd be proud of that, too.(if iwas five years old like you seem to be.)aseem
He had "ninja" aka J-9 and flopped the "sweets" come on man... get w/ da program. :wink:
I am having to been not around for the whiles.  I seems to the being getting betters at poking, as a coupling of the days ago, I was to the play against a totally unsweets pirate. In the unearthed ground I had the “ninja” extremity. I erected, and the stupid pirate was to dialed. On the flipping, arrived the TKQ, which was totally the sweets. Todd was to being there, and started the wailings on his guitars. Sos, I deposited mostly of my chiplings into the pan, and the dumb pirate erected me completely submerged! Sos, ofing course I dialed, and stupid  pirate only had 2 Kinglings. After the extremity was the dones, and I had defeated the stupid pirate, I was the chopper of his head as Todd continued the wailing of his guitars. Then I got onto my carpeting of magic and flew the ways with todd and my hippo. Be remembering, friendlings, to the practicing makes the perfecting!
This was one of the hardest things i've ever read.but work the goods non the lesses, i thinks the "ninja" now gets the final credit deserved, practicing does make perfecting! :club: