I just had to make a new post about this. I saw the guy who has the Scooby-doo(guy who was promoting his blog) avatar on the cardplayer update during the "first break" video. GO FCP BRIAN!!!!!Okay, i'm done.

that's cool. Wonder why he didnt give a shoutout to FCP, what a tool (sw)UH OH! I got the 666 rocking! Watch out muthafuckas!

I've looked for him a little bit but it's just too hard to find a random person even with there picture... If he could get ahold of me I'd take some shots of him and stuff but ohhhh well best of luck too him I hope he gets to day 2 we got about 2 more hours to go minimum

I just had to make a new post about this.  I saw the guy who has the Scooby-doo(guy who was promoting his blog) avatar on the cardplayer update during the "first break" video.  GO FCP BRIAN!!!!!Okay, i'm done.
.I think it is LA Poker
I just had to make a new post about this.  I saw the guy who has the Scooby-doo(guy who was promoting his blog) avatar on the cardplayer update during the "first break" video.  GO FCP BRIAN!!!!!Okay, i'm done.
.I think it is LA Poker
Then GL to LA Poker! Go get them Scooby Snacks!

Yep, it was me. During the first break I saw Belski, so I did an interview with him. Wow what a day. I really don't know how Daniel does it especially with all of the fans, it seemed like everywhere you were trying to go some bung hole was standing in your way. I obviously didn't have anyone trying to take pictures with me, and at each break I barely made it back in time. With two hour levels you definitely have to take a piss. Anyway you can read about how I floated along, and then got slapped around with the cold deck after the dinner break, on my blog. Up until today, I was really planning on trying to play the legends of poker event, buy I seriously don't know how these guys do it. I can't imagine comming back in the morning for another 14 hours. It is sooo much different than playing a cash game for 14 hours. My brain is mush, and this is probably a long rambeling post. I will probably post more in the morning about everything when I can sound more coherent.

Yep, it was me.  During the first break I saw Belski, so I did an interview with him.  Wow what a day.  I really don't know how Daniel does it especially with all of the fans,  it seemed like everywhere you were trying to go some bung hole was standing in your way.  I obviously didn't have anyone trying to take pictures with me, and at each break I barely made it back in time.  With two hour levels you definitely have to take a censored.  Anyway you can read about how I floated along, and then got slapped around with the cold deck after the dinner break, on my blog.  Up until today, I was really planning on trying to play the legends of poker event,  buy I seriously don't know how these guys do it.  I can't imagine comming back in the morning for another 14 hours.  It is sooo much different than playing a cash game for 14 hours.  My brain is mush, and this is probably a long rambeling post.  I will probably post more in the morning about everything when I can sound more coherent.
I wish you the best of luck my man. I do not know how many times I sat along with you at party poker. "YOU CAN DO It"

Ok, now I know how Daniel does it. I find myself up at 8:45 AM, ready to go play, and dreaming about what could have been, lol. Man I still can't believe that the guy hits a 5%'er on me. What a time for that!

I've looked for him a little bit but it's just too hard to find a random person even with there picture...  If he could get ahold of me I'd take some shots of him and stuff but ohhhh well best of luck too him I hope he gets to day 2 we got about 2 more hours to go minimum
Yo jay.Who is that bitti in yo pic?
two supers and i couldn't get in. i'm so jealous of u LA POKER!!!!!!!!!!GL anyway dog.
I was just telling my buddy, thats the reason that I wrote the blog. It's one thing to hear Daniel talk about his experiences, but its a whole different thing to hear about it from someone who would probably have the same prospective as you. Don't get me wrong, everyone knows that the WSOP is a huge deal for Daniel, but comming from my prospective I may never have another chance to play again. I had an absolute blast, and of the major confrontations that occured which ended in me loosing the tournament, I can honestly say that facing the exact same situation I would not have played any of them differently. It just wasn't my day. By the way I outlasted Johnny Freaking chan. If johnny can't make it through the first day I don't feel so bad. The first day is extremely hard, with two out of every three people gone by the end of the day.
two supers and i couldn't get in. i'm so jealous of u LA POKER!!!!!!!!!!GL anyway dog.
I was just telling my buddy, thats the reason that I wrote the blog. It's one thing to hear Daniel talk about his experiences, but its a whole different thing to hear about it from someone who would probably have the same prospective as you. Don't get me wrong, everyone knows that the WSOP is a huge deal for Daniel, but comming from my prospective I may never have another chance to play again. I had an absolute blast, and of the major confrontations that occured which ended in me loosing the tournament, I can honestly say that facing the exact same situation I would not have played any of them differently. It just wasn't my day. By the way I outlasted Johnny Freaking chan. If johnny can't make it through the first day I don't feel so bad. The first day is extremely hard, with two out of every three people gone by the end of the day.
Congratulations LAPoker I am glad to hear you are happy with your play and had a blast. :-)

Hey it looks like Daniel is out so I guess I beat him by about 1500 places. Man I hope that he can turn things around soon. It seems like he really could use a few weeks off. I think that he may need to readjust his style for these WSOP events. I think that he probably tends to play a bit loose preflop, figuring that he will outplay them, and he has paid deerely for it. I think that the players in WSOP events are vastly different from WPT Players (although I haven't played a WPT event, but just judging the demographic). From what I saw yesterday, people really did not pay any attention to a raise unless you were willing to take significant risks by overbetting the pot.