cardplayer.com down?

The traffic trying to get to Cardplayer.com is going to be sort of unreal for the next week, especially around Final Table-time. It's still down for me, but every once in a while I can get a page to load.

Working for me now, Jen Harmon, had a tough one!Jennifer Harman's LamentLog: "I've never had this happen to me before in my life," is how Jennifer Harman ends this sad story. It begins with her picking up Q-Q. The board comes Qd-Jd-10c-10d-7d, a full house for Harman, but unfortunately for her, her opponent flips over 8d-9d for a straight flush.

Guest XXEddie
Working for me now, Jen Harmon, had a tough one!Jennifer Harman's LamentLog: "I've never had this happen to me before in my life," is how Jennifer Harman ends this sad story. It begins with her picking up Q-Q. The board comes Qd-Jd-10c-10d-7d, a full house for Harman, but unfortunately for her, her opponent flips over 8d-9d for a straight flush.
The only good thing about that is I pretty sure JH was on the TV table so we get to see it
Wow, imagine how that one went down.Flop:Harmon: I have Top Set!Opponent: I have a straight!Turn:Harmon: I have a Full House!Opponent: I have a Straight Flush!Flop:Harmon and Opponent: Well that didn't help my opponent unless they only had one heart and were drawing to it!Ray