• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous
ANYone ready to tango right now?
i never learned the tango, but you should see me foxtrot
Thats cutedo you have a stars account lets play
Guest Anonymous
who is going to play me?
You will get embarrased later, calm down child.
why dont you play me you chicken you were all talk a while back i will destroy you
who is going to play me?
why dont you play me you chicken you were all talk a while back i will destroy you
Hey fucknose. I told you PARTYPOKER, you said sure, where did you go? PokerStars, not my problem.
Guest Anonymous
who is going to play me?
Hey fucknose. I told you PARTYPOKER, you said sure, where did you go? PokerStars, not my problem.
Understandable you dont want to be embarressed
who is going to play me?
Understandable you dont want to be embarressed
Spells like a 5 year old, doesn't listen to reason, AND he's a deadbeat. I feel sorry for your parents.
Guest Anonymous
im in. stars right now? so we will sit down at a .05-.10 heads up table and each have $5. is that how this works?
lets do it im not sure how we will get on the sam etable i am akashampoo

well if you want to do a freeze out it has to be limit. (non increasing blinds)if you want NL we'll have to deal with the stepped blinds. which say you?

Guest Anonymous
well if you want to do a freeze out it has to be limit. (non increasing blinds)if you want NL we'll have to deal with the stepped blinds. which say you?
nl heads up sit and go 5 + 0.25when the screen refreshes new tables go to the one at the top of the list

ok I'll look for your name, just don't buy your chips to be sure its me joining. (btlee as well)hmmm. looks like you're playing mothertrucker. I'll email stars to see if i can get a private table set up for all of this...

Guest Anonymous
ok I'll look for your name, just don't buy your chips to be sure its me joining. (btlee as well)
yeah i hit chips and am now playing mothertrucker
Guest Anonymous
who is going to play me?
Hey ****nose. I told you PARTYPOKER, you said sure, where did you go? PokerStars, not my problem.
what's a ****nose ? some new words i don't know of ?!?!
Guest Anonymous
How do i keep track of my win loss percentage?Is there a tracker system i can use?
Speaking as the self proclaimed poker amateur with no real skill..Ahem...OMFG WTF NEWB TROLL!
im not going to track it myself does stars do it?
ok I'll look for your name, just don't buy your chips to be sure its me joining. (btlee as well)
yeah i hit chips and am now playing mothertrucker
Anyone watching him play mothertrucker? As soon at the real game starts we need a new thread...