Does anyone know the reason why the WSOP chose not to have a mixed game event this year?personally i think that was a huge mistake on their part and shadows over some of their other structure mistakes.

search function
Someone's grumpy today :club: They did away with the mixed games to make room for extra hold'em events and make more money. Most of the pros are non-fans of the decision.
If those bastards wanna show how great they are at every game, they can just enter every event and get multiple bracelets.
What a wonderful solution. That totally solves the problem and Harrah's gets to make more money! (sw)It is pathetic that mixed tourneys were eliminated. And that the Razz event was scheduled so poorly. Meanwhile, the players have so little pull. I think the last time someone complained loudly (and got press) about stuff - they got banned.
search function
i purposely decided not to search to spite you.i really did.
congrats, you are more of a tool than I ever thought you could be, YSAPKY
Good christ. I never thought (SW) was really necessary, but does anyone with an IQ higher than 7 think that sapphire was not OBVIOUSLY being sarcastic there? For the love of god.....CT
search function
i purposely decided not to search to spite you.i really did.
congrats, you are more of a tool than I ever thought you could be, YSAPKY
oh you know you love me.i love you too.

The World Series of Poker is obviously phasing itself into becoming the World Series of Hold' Em. I mean, who really wants to watch a brilliant strategic game of 2-7 triple draw or H.O.R.S.E? or any game where you can't go all in? (S/W!)it pisses me off...World Series of Poker my azz.

The World Series of Poker is obviously phasing itself into becoming the World Series of Hold' Em. I mean, who really wants to watch a brilliant strategic game of 2-7 triple draw or H.O.R.S.E? or any game where you can't go all in?  (S/W!)it censored me off...World Series of Poker my azz.
Since when has Vegas been interested in anything but money and the bottom line? This is nothing new...Hold'em events draw more participants (something like 3 times as many in most cases) than any other event. Look at it this way, the first two Hold'em events of the Series drew 3376 participants. If you add up the participants in EVERY SINGLE "non-hold'em" event thusfar, it comes out to 3153 participants. Simple Economics will always beat the purists. I don't like it any better than any of you do, but numbers don't lie. Adding as many hold'em events as possible is good business.
AllInBluff has sand in his vagina today, nothing to worry about...
YSBSFWAIP
This is an interesting way to drive up your post count...just quote a post and type gibberish with the CAPS lock on. Brilliant.
YSBSFWAIP
This is an interesting way to drive up your post count...just quote a post and type gibberish with the CAPS lock on. Brilliant.
it's an acronym, if you weren't such a fuckstain you might understand it, until then. . .
YSBSFWAIP
it's an acronym, if you weren't such a fuckstain you might understand it, until then. . .
Oh no, I get what you're trying to do here, I just don't care enough to try to translate Dipshi.t into English.
YSBSFWAIP
Oh no, I get what you're trying to do here, I just don't care enough to try to translate Dipshi.t into English.
ah the little bitch troll can't figure out how to get past the fucking censor, how sad