another four flush hand

FullTilt $1/$2Preflop: econ_timUTG raises, 4 folds, Button calls, econ_tim calls, BB calls.Flop: (8 SB) [Kc 7c Td]econ_tim calls, BB calls.Turn: (6 BB) [3c]econ_tim calls, BB calls.River: (9 BB) [4c]econ_tim calls, BB calls.Final pot: 15 BBI think I had retard chips for lunch, or whatever else makes me a calling station.Edited to correct pot sizes.

At the risk of getting flamed...Fold PF to a raise. Not a whole lot of hands are good to call a PF raise, and I don't think A-Q offsuit is good enough. I'm thinking it's one of those hands that is a standard raise in an unraised pot, but not good enough to call a PF raise. BB I would say you can call, but SB you haven't invested enough and you are in too lousy a position to stay in. I think that initial call is what turned you into a calling station.Aside from that, please fold that river.... would UTG really raise without the Ace high... and what if BB reraises. Horrible horrible river call, IMHO.

At the risk of getting flamed...Fold PF to a raise. Not a whole lot of hands are good to call a PF raise, and I don't think A-Q offsuit is good enough. I'm thinking it's one of those hands that is a standard raise in an unraised pot, but not good enough to call a PF raise. BB I would say you can call, but SB you haven't invested enough and you are in too lousy a position to stay in. I think that initial call is what turned you into a calling station.Aside from that, please fold that river.... would UTG really raise without the Ace high... and what if BB reraises. Horrible horrible river call, IMHO.
Fold the river? Q high flush is no good?
It's a good call if you are the last to act to call one bet on the river. To call two with the possibility of 3 bets if/when the BB reraises is lousy. Just ask yourself, if I were BB would I bet at this 4-flush board with two more to act after me without at least a baby flush here? Then ask yourself, if I was UTG would I raise this 4-flush with another player behind me without the Ace? You have the Q and the K is out there. Is someone really raising this with the Jack? And remember my friends, you need that to happen better than 1/6 times here for it to be a good call with this pot (and with a potential BB reraise the pot odds might not even be that good for you).Just my .02 as always.

fold on the flop.Bet out on the river, call a raise but fold if it's re-raised. You shouldn't have been in till the river in the first place though.

AQ0 is a threebet with position in pretty much any game under 5-10. folding to the PF raise here is akin to lighting cigarettes off $100 bills.
AQ0 is a threebet with position in pretty much any game under 5-10. folding to the PF raise here is akin to lighting cigarettes off $100 bills.
Absolutely. You said it yrself. WITH POSITION. SB is not, in my mind at least, good position. I'd three bet from the button but fold from the SB. Just my style. And I'll be smokin a stogie thank you much.
It's a good call if you are the last to act to call one bet on the river. To call two with the possibility of 3 bets if/when the BB reraises is lousy. Just ask yourself, if I were BB would I bet at this 4-flush board with two more to act after me without at least a baby flush here? Then ask yourself, if I was UTG would I raise this 4-flush with another player behind me without the Ace? You have the Q and the K is out there. Is someone really raising this with the Jack? And remember my friends, you need that to happen better than 1/6 times here for it to be a good call with this pot (and with a potential BB reraise the pot odds might not even be that good for you).Just my .02 as always.
Meh...I can see the argument. I also missed the PF raise by UTG which seems to make it more likely he was probably playing a hand like AK - AJ with the betting pattern. So I see your point.

3-betting preflop would be...interesting...depending on your read on the BB. Probably not a good idea generally though unless he's pretty loose. Regardless, I'd bet this flop. You have a decent hand with a gutshot, backdoor flush draw and an overcardBetting here is better then callingFold the river. I think BB has you beat. If you bet or raise at any point you could get him to fold