free 25 bucks & pot dragon is a pole jockey

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,If you guys didn't notice, they also credited everyone's account with a $75.00 pending bonus and all you have to do is clear 250 points. Sweet!

Hey,If you guys didn't notice, they also credited everyone's account with a $75.00 pending bonus and all you have to do is clear 250 points. Sweet!
are u serious? how do the points work?

I am pretty sure that I am not the first one to think of this, but why doesn't someone have a friend sign up who actually wants to play at this site and have all of their friends sign up for the promo and dump to them? Any way of catching this?

How do you calculate Power Points? We use a the following formula:Hold'em, Omaha, 7 Card Stud1 point for every raked real money hand where the rake was $1.00 or more. You get 0.5 points for every raked real money hand where the rake was less than $1.00 (but more than $0.50). You do not have to pay rake to earn points, you just need to be dealt cards. If you are sitting out you will not earn any points.Tournaments5 player points are awarded for every paid dollar in entry fee (real money tournaments). For example, if you enter a $20+2 tournament, you will be awarded 5 * $2 = 10 points, if you enter a $5+$0.50 tournament, you will be awarded 5*$0.50 = 2.5 points. The points are awarded when the tournament finishes.Hope that helps. It's rough at the lower limits, unless your table has a lot of all-ins. However, it's free money, so who cares? hahaEDIT: I've played (actually participated and played) in only a few hands, and I've doubled up. This is nice. haha It helps that the money was free, so I don't care if I lose it, so I can play aggressively. Feel free to look up MilesZS and say 'hi' ... hopefully I pay attention to the chat.

How do you calculate Power Points? We use a the following formula:Hold'em, Omaha, 7 Card Stud1 point for every raked real money hand where the rake was $1.00 or more. You get 0.5 points for every raked real money hand where the rake was less than $1.00 (but more than $0.50). You do not have to pay rake to earn points, you just need to be dealt cards. If you are sitting out you will not earn any points.Tournaments5 player points are awarded for every paid dollar in entry fee (real money tournaments). For example, if you enter a $20+2 tournament, you will be awarded 5 * $2 = 10 points, if you enter a $5+$0.50 tournament, you will be awarded 5*$0.50 = 2.5 points. The points are awarded when the tournament finishes.Hope that helps. It's rough at the lower limits, unless your table has a lot of all-ins. However, it's free money, so who cares? hahaEDIT: I've played (actually participated and played) in only a few hands, and I've doubled up. This is nice. haha It helps that the money was free, so I don't care if I lose it, so I can play aggressively. Feel free to look up MilesZS and say 'hi' ... hopefully I pay attention to the chat.
this helped thanks, Im gonna deposit if i do bust, 75 bucks is a decent bonus and it seems relatively easy to clear

Just signed up. Thanks for letting us know about this. I'm having trouble getting the java applet to load at the moment, but this should be fun. How do we go about getting an FCP freeroll?

I know you guys won't approve of My gambo ( and I wouldnt' have done this, had I know about the depost bonus that we got!! ) but I spent 22 of my 25 dollars on a 5 handed sit and go, and I won.. I tuan le's 'em, they have to be pissed..

Found this on their page:Chip Deposit Rules & RestrictionOur promotional poker Chips can be used to deposit funds into your poker account, but are subject to the following basic rules:# Only one Chip can be used per user account.# Cashout of the poker chip amount is only possible after reaching 1500 player points.# You can howerver withdraw any amount won using the poker chip funds at any time.# We reserve the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time.

Found this on their page:Chip Deposit Rules & RestrictionOur promotional poker Chips can be used to deposit funds into your poker account, but are subject to the following basic rules:# Only one Chip can be used per user account.# Cashout of the poker chip amount is only possible after reaching 1500 player points.# You can howerver withdraw any amount won using the poker chip funds at any time.# We reserve the right to withdraw or change this offer at any time.
theres always a catch..

Eh, big deal. That means you just have to leave $25 in there most of the time... which is fine with me. I'm up to $62 after some guy thought he could handle me heads up in NL HE. He played so scared. He left, but not after I took some of his money.It's back to the Omaha tables for me. Come play, it'll be fun.

Eh, big deal. That means you just have to leave $25 in there most of the time... which is fine with me. I'm up to $62 after some guy thought he could handle me heads up in NL HE. He played so scared. He left, but not after I took some of his money.It's back to the Omaha tables for me. Come play, it'll be fun.
I usually play HU on Pokerroom (same thing), Its a goldmine.. im not going to w/ 30 bucks though, Im actually going to try to make a run for it and make 500 in a few days to get myself a free trip to Acapulco..BTW: LMAO..accidentally joined a pot limit table instead of NL and didnt notice until my 3rd hand that i saw aces and I get pissed I cant push.. so I bet the pot get 4 callers end up pushing on the flop and im at 56, in roughly 3 hands