ivey and hellmuth are the greatest poker players eva

THEY BOTH FOLD THEIR HANDS YET STILL MANAGE TO CHOP THE POT, THESE GUYS HAVE GOT SKILLDate / Time: 2005-06-28 15:38:00Title: Phil v. Phil (Ivey v. Hellmuth)Log: Hand 13 - Ivey has the button in seat 6, Ivey limps for $6,000, Hellmuth limps, and Scharf checks. The flop comes Ks-Kc-8h, Ivey bets $15,000, Hellmuth raises to $35,000, Scharf folds, and Ivey folds. The turn card is the Ad, Hellmuth bets $50,000, Ivey raises all in, and Hellmuth folds. Both players show K-8 for a full house, kings full of eights. It's a guaranteed chop. (The meaningless river card is the 9h.) Phil Ivey and Phil Hellmuth chop the pot.Like seriously, I've seen check-raises before but FOLD-RAISES, HOLY SHIT and then HELLMUTH folds and somehow manages to to get a chopped pot, forget 25 bracelets, this guy's gonna win 2500

Damn you beat me. I just jumped over here to post that.The Fold-Raise play is stronger than all of us. It shows why Ivey is at the final table and we are not. We need a catchy name for this. Since Hellmuth folds then chops, I think it need to be called.... Philstering? Philling? Making the HellIvey play?At some point we also need to wonder why the dealer kept dealing if everyone had folded... :club:

hellmuth is trying to make some moves !!!he knows everyone is playing tight hoping to make the money ~ and phil is looking t this as a chance to move up the chip count !!! phil aint stupid , smart playing on phil hellmuth's part .Ivy has picked up on this and is pushing his stack around !!!this is good playing

THEY BOTH FOLD THEIR HANDS YET STILL MANAGE TO CHOP THE POT, THESE GUYS HAVE GOT SKILLDate / Time: 2005-06-28 15:38:00Title: Phil v. Phil (Ivey v. Hellmuth)Log: Hand 13 - Ivey has the button in seat 6, Ivey limps for $6,000, Hellmuth limps, and Scharf checks. The flop comes Ks-Kc-8h, Ivey bets $15,000, Hellmuth raises to $35,000, Scharf folds, and Ivey folds. The turn card is the Ad, Hellmuth bets $50,000, Ivey raises all in, and Hellmuth folds. Both players show K-8 for a full house, kings full of eights. It's a guaranteed chop. (The meaningless river card is the 9h.) Phil Ivey and Phil Hellmuth chop the pot.Like seriously, I've seen check-raises before but FOLD-RAISES, HOLY censored and then HELLMUTH folds and somehow manages to to get a chopped pot, forget 25 bracelets, this guy's gonna win 2500
Actually, they're both pretty mad about it...they both were on a conditioning move and I guess the dealer wasnt having it. Sure they took the pot, but at what price...
Damn you beat me. I just jumped over here to post that.The Fold-Raise play is stronger than all of us. It shows why Ivey is at the final table and we are not. We need a catchy name for this. Since Hellmuth folds then chops, I think it need to be called.... Philstering? Philling? Making the HellIvey play?At some point we also need to wonder why the dealer kept dealing if everyone had folded... :club:
Philstering sounds good, haha.As for the dealer they obviously both paid him off and he didn't know what to do when they were heads-up, so he just kept dealing.
Guys....this is great.....you gotta see this cat and mouse game that Ivey and Hellmuth are playing...good poker folks!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, with Hellmuth on Ivey's left, cannot wait to see this one on TV.

OUCH...Cunningham walked right into that one....Date / Time: 2005-06-28 17:15:00 Title: Williamson Wins a Huge Pot Log: Hand 42 - Ivey has the button in seat 6, Williamson limps for $8,000, Cunningham limps, Ivey limps, Hellmuth limps, and Scharf checks. The flop comes Ad-6c-6s, and everyone checks. The turn card is the Kc, and they check again. The river card is the Ac, Hellmuth bets $9,000, Williamson raises to $44,000, Cunningham reraises to $84,000, and Williamson calls. Williamson shows A-K (aces full of kings), and Cunningham mucks. Williamson takes the pot.