• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous
If you ever see that play on TV poker gameJust run the hell away
On a related note, Rogers Wireless' texas hold'em king is a waste of time. Don't even download the free demo.
Just curious,but why would anyone buy stacked? when you can just play the real game and have a chance to win real money?You can spend 60 bucks to play in a real tournament and have a chance to win thousands in prizes. Is anyone going to be getting this game?
Just like buying any poker book. To improve.

basically it's like this... gamers will be into the game because it's a different type of competition then online poker. i would buy this game and probably will for that factor alone. another thing is that this game cannot possibly make anyone's game worse. only better. for the same reason a professional athlete will play a videogame of his/her sports for the visual learning..i.e. play calling, defense set-ups, etc. a poker player will play stacked just for a different experience and feel.

where would the server be??? its illegal right now in north america
Nitpicking I know, but UB and FullTilt are run out of North America. Kahnawake, Quebec to be exact.
k tell u what.I'll talk to my native american buddy from the algonquin tribe, and if stacked pays us 98% well let them do it off his land.
I love AI. He has an awesome crossover and can always create his own shot. I just wish the Sixers would get him some help
:club: Speaking of NBA, who's watching the draft tonight? (Maybe move to off-topic?) Sorry.

Because of the popularity of televised Hold'em my card room is full of kids wanting to play. I love it!!!! :twisted: I may wait 2 hours to get on a table but I get to listen to all of these young guns explain to there buddies how to play and what card nick names are. (Big Slick etc.)Now with video games which atracts what? 14 - 26 year olds just guessing. Here in MN. you only have to be 18 to play with that allowance.. :twisted: I want these people in there thinking it's really that easy. My advise though read "Small Stakes Hold'em" first or their play will drive you nuts...Anyone in MN. that goes to Cantebury I'm sure would agree.....Just my 2 cents.....Shannon

DN said he would be playing on-line all the time. I'm sure with DN behind it there will be contest and prizes for people on the leader boards. It would be pretty cool to play him and some of the other pros on-line. I am going to buy it for sure; because of the incredible AI, they say it has.Of course I would rather play in a live game, but it can't always be. I am getting really bored of playing On-Lne.