where is daniel?

Guest XXEddie
I'm going nuts checking every 10 seconds for a new journal entry. Where's he been for 4 days! Daniel, i miss you!!
Correct me if im wrong but unlike many people here...(me included :-) )...I dont think he posts everyday..or every other day

Dude! This is a poker forum. You're kinda creeping me out with ur posts. I know Daniel has stopped replying to your emails with requests like "When should we meet" or "What do you see in that fiancee or yours", but that doesn't mean that we will track him down for you. He's in the Bahamas, which is a safe distance away from you hopefully.

I'm going nuts checking every 10 seconds for a new journal entry. Where's he been for 4 days! Daniel, i miss you!!
O_o that's kinda weird. only us ladies can say that and get away with it. for example;DANIEL, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!see?? totally un-weird.
Lol this thread is going a little farther than i thought it would. Slow it down. New topic, who is in the negreanu open tonight?! ME!
dont change the topic wierdo. we wanna make fun of you some more.
Guest XXEddie
O_o that's kinda weird. only us ladies can say that and get away with it. for example;DANIEL, I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!see?? totally un-weird.
Youre not allowed to say that, cause you pic say I :D scottish guys...Daniel is Canadian....or however you spell it
Youre not allowed to say that, cause you pic say I :D scottish guys...Daniel is Canadian....or however you spell it
so?? it doesnt say i ONLY :) scottish guys. i :) daniel, too. and i :) johnny depp and hes not scottish (though his scottish accent in Finding Neverland was AAAAAmazing)
so?? it doesnt say i ONLY :) scottish guys. i :) daniel, too. and i :) johnny depp and hes not scottish (though his scottish accent in Finding Neverland was AAAAAmazing)
i dont really have anything to say about this scottish issue, i just enjoy extremely large quotes, someone keep it going.
Actually, groupies are weird and trashy :D
i dont really have anything to say about this scottish issue, i just enjoy extremely large quotes, someone keep it going.
can do. johnny depp better win Best Actor. if he doesn't then ill hafta break something.
Bleh, you stole my 72o signature so I had to change it.LOOK AT WHAT I'VE BECOME.
ive always had this signature. and to state the obvious, its my username.and hey, im no groupie. it's called a fetish. lol :angel: Main Entry: fe·tishFunction: noun1 a: obsessive devotion

Yuh, but it was a pre-steal damnit.If he told you to be his groupie you would say yes!That makes you a groupie! A groupie has person fetish, so we'll just call you a groupie. :twisted: