logo contest update winner announced

Who's up for a wager on how many page views this gets by the time we get an answer?1200 views now... what's your bet?I call 7:40 and 2300 views.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous
Who's up for a wager on how many page views this gets by the time we get an answer?1200 views now... what's your bet?I call 7:40 and 2300 views.
you have way too much tim eon your hands
7:00 and 2000 views
LOL your not even in this competition and you have posted more than us. Who has way to much time on their hands?
LOL your not even in this competition and you have posted more than us. Who has way to much time on their hands?
Hawk... don't tap on the glass...

I hate to be someone to complain, but its been a little over two hours... hardly a "few moments". I just wish this thread would have been saved until the actual winner was posted. I got work at 8am and I just know now I won't be able to sleep until I know... even IF it's another 4 hours till the winner is posted :cry:

It wouldn't have been my choice either...But what I'm wondering is why there's four logos in the gallery by him, when you were only allowed to submit THREE???
you had my vote too man.i like the new one, but would've rather seen yours win

I think the winning logo was great! Great job guys! Not many companys alllow there fans to actually help the development of there brand, shows me that DN is a stand up guy! Can't wait to see how the site develops...