So I'll be in town next week and I am thinking about hitting a show one night. I have two that I've narrowed it down to for this trip that I have not seen thus far.1) O at Bellagio2) Pen & Teller at RioHave any of you seen any of these? If so, what were your thoughts?

I make an annual pilgrimage to Vegas every year.3 Years ago I saw and absolutely loved Lance Burton's magic show. I believe it was at the Monte Carlo. Two years ago I saw Blue Man Group at the Luxor and that was just amazing. I saw Rita Rudner last year (new york new york maybe?) and she was ok, but nothing I would recommend.

Hey Tek, I'll be in Vegas next week also. I haven't seen the Penn & Teller show and thought about getting tickets but their show is dark most of next week. We always go to the Improv at Harrash's at least one night during our trips and most of their commedians are hilarious.

I have never seen anything like O!I would highly recommend it.
O is by far the greatest show I have never seen :D As a big Magic Fan, I have seen Lance Burton, Penn & Teller + David Copperfied. Monte Carlo, Ballys, Ceasers Palace respectively. I also rate them in that order too!I here Cheetah's do some great private shows too :shock: I would pick magic every time, but I would like to see Blue Man Group.My next visit is now booked 17th July - 31st July 2005 2 weeks of poker, shows, poker, food, poker, drinking, poker! FANTASTIC ! 8)

'O' is worth every hard earned dollar.I managed to get seats centre section, 3rd row - the 'wet seats' which really weren't wet but you did get a little spray from time to time.BLOWAWAY show, it's indescribable, and a must see.

What is the dress code for the O show? I wasn't planning on taking anything overly nice since this is just really a quick poker excursion this time around. I guess I'll need something more nice if it requires it....

It's Vegas... anything goes, and you'd be totally fine in jeans and a shirt.definately not a black tie event.and don't listen to Smasharoo's negativity , the show isn't sold out for months in advance because people weren't impressed with it. :D