search: challenge match reporter

I couldn't resist applying myself... but if I'm not picked I definitely hope JayWeb gets the nod.
How can JayWeb NOT get the job? He knows his stuff and deserves it based on his service to this forum.....
How can JayWeb NOT get the job? He knows his stuff and deserves it based on his service to this forum.....
Meh... stranger things have happened. Service to this forum is by no means in and of itself a qualification for being a good reporter. It does, however, show his dedication to FCP and to DN, and that's definitely praiseworthy. Anyway, like I said, I wish him the best of luck, and I do believe he will likely end up getting the spot. But the possibility wasn't one that I could just let slip away, especially since I have some reporting experience of my own and an interest in moving to Vegas. Besides, even if JayWeb does get the spot, maybe DN has other positions opening up with this whole FCP Biz team thing, ya know. It's good to get yr name out there, especially with the way this whole industry is booming. IMHO, nothing to lose and everything to gain, right?

I have always wanted a job like this. Sometimes, I start announcing the action at our home games to keep me focused. Too bad I do not live in Vegas. I could give Linda Johnson a run for her money! :club: