I have been playing online at PP but I want to start PLaying at Full Tilt + I know of the 100% sign up bonus for up too 600 dollars... I was wondering what you have to do to get the bonus... I was thinking of getting the bonus then cashing out my original 600 any thoughts or anyone know if this will work????

I have been playing online at PP but I want to start PLaying at Full Tilt + I know of the 100% sign up bonus for up too 600 dollars... I was wondering what you have to do to get the bonus... I was thinking of getting the bonus then cashing out my original 600 any thoughts or anyone know if this will work????
Well, first of all, I heard it's slow to clear unless you play at least 1/2, if not higher. I think they give you the bonus in increments, rather than all at once, so you might not be cashing out the first $600 right away.

it wont work, because u have to play so many raked hands and they release 5 bucks at a time so that by the time the whole has been released u cant really enjoy it because u are either up so much that it makes no difference or down so much that it makes no difference. If you are a winning player it makes your hourly rate go up a little though.

imo, it takes a while to get the whole bonus, but they give in out in $20 increments.you can withdraw any or all of your original deposit and keep the bonus active. i think it expires after 4 months.from what i hear, for limit, it clears fastest at 3/6 and up, and i don't know about no limit. i signed up for ftp about 5 months ago to get the bonus. got about $80 of it and decided it wasn't worth my time. there were never enough people on the site to multitable effectively. i withdrew and just let the bonus expire. maybe more people play there now, i don't know.

I just signed up for that myself a few weeks ago. I 4-tabled 1/2 at a very aggressive pace i.e. >35% VPIP for 2 hours and played 1/2 razz for about 2 hours. I have exactly $11.24 to my $600 bonus. There is not enough tables at higher limits to multi-table, at least for the better part of the day.Long story short IMHO, if you don't have an extremely large amount of time to invest it is very difficult to get their bonus.

On FullTilt, it is definitely harder to clear playing limit than NL. I play $200 NL on FTP and usually 2 or 3 tables at a time. I cleared the original $600 in about a month and a half.

hey geezy .....if oyu do end up signing up at full tilt ...please use my bonus code 100%ARAC...i would appreciate it....and at the moment i havent played full tilt in a bit but will be reloading and when i do i can you hook you up with a little extra if you like,,,,,,,consider it i would appreciate it...gl

Zimmer or Richship, how many hours/day did you guys play to try to clear the bonus? I'm about to deposit $600 and give it a try. I play NL $100 tables and can probably play 2-4 at a time for 4-5 hours per day. Any estimates on how long it will take me to clear the bonus?

it wont work, because u have to play so many raked hands and they release 5 bucks at a time so that by the time the whole has been released u cant really enjoy it because u are either up so much that it makes no difference or down so much that it makes no difference. If you are a winning player it makes your hourly rate go up a little though.
Lol what a joke, it doesn't matter how you get it you are still getting the same amount and it makes the same difference. I have earned off a 100 300 and another 150. I don't think its too bad, it depends on what limit you play though I guess.
Zimmer or Richship, how many hours/day did you guys play to try to clear the bonus? I'm about to deposit $600 and give it a try. I play NL $100 tables and can probably play 2-4 at a time for 4-5 hours per day. Any estimates on how long it will take me to clear the bonus?
You should clear the bonus in no time. You need 10000 Full Tilt Points to clear the entire $600. You'll clear about 30FTP/hr/table. At 3tables and 4 hours, that's about a month.