june 22nd negreanu open

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might play, if there are more than 27 entrants(cause i really hate when a tourney has like 24 ppl and only pays 3 places), but i just wanna ask, is the competition in these tourney's really fierce, i am asking because the best i have done is won a few 9 player sit'n'go's and came 3rd or 4th in 45 player sit'n'goes(the 6 dollar turbo ones, not the cheap a$$ 1 dollar ones), my name on pstars is GOLEAFS/06(ya i know, there is no hockey, i get that at every cencored table i sit down at lol), any way, may see u guys there

Hey folks,My first tournament and first post.  Greetings from Toronto.  Good luck, and I look forward to meeting and playing everyone.
Welcome up to 17 with 90 minutes to go.
Hey folks,My first tournament and first post.  Greetings from Toronto.  Good luck, and I look forward to meeting and playing everyone.
Welcome up to 17 with 90 minutes to go.
I'm in... have to redeem myself from my truly craptacular performance last night.... still in 7th.. but lost a TON of ground on the poguester.
I would play, honestly, but I think I am going to the bar tonight.
Bar > Night of poker with FCPers ?Sacrilege.
I'm sorry babe but I haven't "taken care" of my liver for two weeks now! Plus I am guaranteed not to win with such a high quality of players; my poor fins would get gnarled by you sharks!
I'm sorry babe but I haven't "taken care" of my liver for two weeks now! Plus I am guaranteed not to win with such a high quality of players; my poor fins would get gnarled by you sharks!
We all play nicely, don't we boys? Nah, have fun at the bar. Don't break too many hearts.