who do we need to ban first?

With the new rash of idiotic posts, there may be many people who need to be banned from this forum. If we don't more idiots will continue to flock to the forum. I'll get the list going and we can go from there.akaconditionerPlease state the name and a decent reason. For this doucheclown, there needs to be no reason, just look at the winning hand post.

That happyjuggler0 dude likes to waste people's time too. Or maybe he just has an off-center sense of humor. :shock: Just read this thread and you will see what I mean:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=16946Seriously though dude, take a chill pill. Am I really wasting the time of someone who bothers to read a thread called is this the most pointless original post ever?

Guest Anonymous
that Daniel Negranu guy is always puttin stupid posts up, seriously whats up with that?
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAaHAHHAHAAHHAHaN O

im not a big fan of censorship for a lot of reasons. u cant censor life, its there good and bad. what some idiot writes doesnt bother me, if he makes a fool of himself i laugh. Im not mother theresa, to me this isnt a church either. but maybe there are some trolls that are so far out of line that they contribute nothing positive. but i still dont understand why they offend some people so bad, i say just laugh at their dumb ass.

im not a big fan of censorship for a lot of reasons. u cant censor life, its there good and bad. what some idiot writes doesnt bother me, if he makes a fool of himself i laugh. Im not mother theresa, to me this isnt a church either. but maybe there are some trolls that are so far out of line that they contribute nothing positive. but i still dont understand why they offend some people so bad, i say just laugh at their dumb ass.
I think people who want to censor others should be censored.By the way, nothing from the above sentence was editted out by the censor, although it would make the sentence more funny if I wrote it that way.