• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The average student in a fraternity has a higher GPA than the average GDI. And retention rate. And graduation rate. And chance to go to grad school. Retards...
...and chance of being a massive douche who wears double collar-popped polo shirts and Mavi jeans, and then gets caught saying something like, "Dude, this is SO college!" No offense. :)Ice
The average student in a fraternity has a higher GPA than the average GDI. And retention rate. And graduation rate. And chance to go to grad school. Retards...
...and chance of being a massive douche who wears double collar-popped polo shirts and Mavi jeans, and then gets caught saying something like, "Dude, this is SO college!" No offense. :)Ice
Hey man, all I mentioned was intelligence. I didn't say a WORD about maturity or fashion :club:
ROTFLMAO :club::D:D:D
Hey *******, just cause you didn't pledge because of music doesn't give you right to laugh. You could've been that guy 8)Seriously, though, I don't double pop. I only frat pop, and that's on extemely rare occasions.
Hey censored, just cause you didn't pledge because of music doesn't give you right to laugh. You could've been that guy 8)Seriously, though, I don't double pop. I only frat pop, and that's on extemely rare occasions.
I doubt that I would've been one of those guys, there really weren't any of those guys at the frat I had a bid for. they were pretty much a bunch of drunken/phishead degenerates. NOt full out animal house, but pretty much rutgers' version of it. RUthie(the real world chick) used to hang out there all the time, and also fall down the stairs drunk off her ass
I doubt that I would've been one of those guys, there really weren't any of those guys at the frat I had a bid for. they were pretty much a bunch of drunken/phishead degenerates. NOt full out animal house, but pretty much rutgers' version of it. RUthie(the real world chick) used to hang out there all the time, and also fall down the stairs drunk off her ass
Haha, Ruthie was awesome. She almost got kicked off the show for being a horrible alcoholic. Which, like, makes her a kind of role model or somethingMy roommates and I (like something out of a bad 80s movie) started our of frat at U of M Freshman year to kinda mock crappy frats. Beta Omega Chi. BOX. Vaginal Euphimism. By sophomore year, we had t-shirts, like 90 pledges, a fake house (with letters on the front and everything), and a sure knowledge of our own hypocrisy. Ice
Haha, Ruthie was awesome. She almost got kicked off the show for being a horrible alcoholic. Which, like, makes her a kind of role model or somethingMy roommates and I (like something out of a bad 80s movie) started our of frat at U of M Freshman year to kinda mock crappy frats. Beta Omega Chi. BOX. Vaginal Euphimism. By sophomore year, we had t-shirts, like 90 pledges, a fake house (with letters on the front and everything), and a sure knowledge of our own hypocrisy. Ice
Haha.