wsop $1000 7stud hi/low

WSOP $1000 7stud hi/low(all of these updates hit me at once)1:21- DN at 1005. Played one hand to river and it was chopped. At DN's table is Scott Fichman, Bob Feduniak, and Tahoe Andrew.1:32- Crazy 4way hand! DN has AKJ all spades. All aces are out and DN catches a King. Scott has pocket kings. DN makes K's and J's. And on the river somebody makes a wheel.1:37- Someone wins another big one DN was in when a flush hit. The pot was raised every street.1:37- DN down to 575.2:36- Daniel down to 350. "I wish I was playing stud 9 or better so I could play a hand. I haven't played a hand in ages"2:52- DN has 50 left and he split exactly one pot. Hasn't won any yet.2:56- Last 4hands Q74. J93. Q92. KJ8Down to 30.3:02- Q 9 5 all hearts DN folds it. Two q's out and a 5 and 9. He's got 20 left.3:02- J 6 4 he's all in for the 10 ante.3:04- he stays alive. by making a 7 low and chopping. Up to 40 now.3:06- Down to 303:09- Q 8 4. Down to 20.3:12- All in for the ante again...4way action...2up...3...3...They are jamming it with A 10 6, 9 K 5...K on 6th...8 on 7th. DN out with a pair of 3's.Daniel was looking forward to playing stud8 but didn't get any chance to with no cards whatsoever.-Travis

i dont think there will be a HU match tonite anyways:www.cardplayer.comDate / Time: 2005-06-15 14:06:00Title: Front Runners....Log: The field is still too large to determine any actual chip leaders, but some big names in decent shape are Steve Zolotow, Marcel Luske, Kathy Liebert, Barry Greenstein, and Kristy Gazes.

wowi know how this feels, i had the same problem in a Stud High tournament this week. Could not catch any cards.
Don't you realize that Daniel's problem is totally his own lack of focus?(sw since some people here are still sarcasm challenged)
wowi know how this feels, i had the same problem in a Stud High tournament this week. Could not catch any cards.
Don't you realize that Daniel's problem is totally his own lack of focus?(sw since some people here are still sarcasm challenged)
Being on the side of "DN can do no wrong, it's just variance" is almost as painful to read as "DN needs to focus, hes in a horrible slump"its probably somewhere in the middle
Being on the side of "DN can do no wrong, it's just variance" is almost as painful to read as "DN needs to focus, hes in a horrible slump"its probably somewhere in the middle
It's definitely somewhere in the middle. Though I think the idea of the challenge matches against Barry was good, I think they've messed up his game a bit.
It's definitely somewhere in the middle. Though I think the idea of the challenge matches against Barry was good, I think they've messed up his game a bit.
Yeah I think waiting for the dead period after he WSOP would have been a better choice.
The problem is that those matches are seemingly overshadowing his WSOP run. That's all that they talk about in the interviews, it's all most people are really caring about too. Not a good situation.