saying folded outs.....would you get mad?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I just wanted to ask how many people would get mad if you were all in with KK and was up against AA(cards turned up) and someone said "I folded a king." I've seen this before and some people were upset by it.

It doesnt change anything.I had a guy get pissed one time with QQ -vs- AAAs i mucked to the two all ins i flipped KQ over on accident.The guy with QQ stands up and starts cussing me, lol.

I like to know if someone mucked one of my outs, I can believe someone might get mad, but I don't see what the big deal is, I like to know how many outs I have even though it doesn't matter since we're allin.

I like to know if someone mucked one of my outs, I can believe someone might get mad, but I don't see what the big deal is, I like to know how many outs I have even though it doesn't matter since we're allin.
Technically you can grab your chips and run...(and later hear you hit a Q high straight)
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I just wanted to ask how many people would get mad if you were all in with KK and was up against AA(cards turned up) and someone said "I folded a king." I've seen this before and some people were upset by it.
If he says it after the cards are turned up, its not a real big deal (as it doesnt change the outcome), but for the most part he really shouldnt say anything. They guy with KK is already way behind. Its not like knowing hes drawing to one out is going to make him feel better. It might come across as you trying to rub it in and laugh at him like "You're drawing to one out moron."

You never like to hear that one of your outs was taken away, but I don't see anything wrong with it. Since all the chips are in the pot that could get there for that hand, talking about the hands or the cards on the board shouldn't make a difference.

Once all the betting is complete and the chips are in the pot it doesn't matter what anyone says. Saying they folded a king doesn't necessarily mean they are telling the truth and them not saying it doesn't mean the card is in the deck waitng to help you out. The composition of the deck is fixed after the shuffle and the same cards are going to come out regardless of what anyone says. Once all the betting is done what they say can't affect the hand so let them say what they will.

Its sometimes fun to toy with a guy who you dont like at the table... Say he went all in with a low pair 66 & had a caller, you tell him you folded 66 before the flop comes - then he'll lose it lol. (Even though you had like 10/2).muuahahaha.