Of all the WSOP stuff on Cardplayer.com I have not seen Gus Hansen's name once. Daniel came out and said the rumors that the rumors that Gus was hiding in Denmark because he owed all the people from the big game money was not true. But I would think that he would be around for the WSOP. Is he even in Vegas? I heard he was playing low limit online.

He plays a couple hours a day on Pstars 100-200. I watch him on there sometimes, he completely crushes the tables. Walks away with at least 5k per table. Plays under the name Broksi.

He plays a couple hours a day on Pstars 100-200. I watch him on there sometimes, he completely crushes the tables. Walks away with at least 5k per table. Plays under the name Broksi.
I've only been in Denmark once so I may be wrong, but technically he could be playing pstars from over there. I vaguely remember that they have electricity and all and they might have internet (assumption only) so not sure if your response contributes to the issue at all of whether gus is around or not
He plays a couple hours a day on Pstars 100-200. I watch him on there sometimes, he completely crushes the tables. Walks away with at least 5k per table. Plays under the name Broksi.I've only been in Denmark once so I may be wrong, but technically he could be playing pstars from over there. I vaguely remember that they have electricity and all and they might have internet (assumption only) so not sure if your response contributes to the issue at all of whether gus is around or not
I was specifically talking about the internet part. And my post did contribute to the question about his limits. Did your post do anything other than show that you don't read things before comenting on them? And really what does your living in Denmark have to do with anything? Obviously they have the internet in Denmark, but wasn't it also covered that him ducking out there was a rumor? The guy lives in Monte Carlo I believe. And I have not heard or seen anything to make me think he his struggling with his money. What's the deal with assuming that Gus is broke? He is obviously one of the top NL players in the world.

do you think your cool or somethin for trying to make someone else look stupid? Gus was in Vegas for the first 2 events then he left town, I know he was in the first event because my dad was at the same table as him. People speculating on where he is now is just stupid because no one knows for sure.

I've only been in Denmark once so I may be wrong, but technically he could be playing pstars from over there. I vaguely remember that they have electricity and all and they might have internet (assumption only) so not sure if your response contributes to the issue at all of whether gus is around or not
I only read the original post once so I may be wrong, but technically Brian could have been responding to the OP's statement about Gus playing low limit online.
He plays a couple hours a day on Pstars 100-200. I watch him on there sometimes, he completely crushes the tables. Walks away with at least 5k per table. Plays under the name Broksi.I've only been in Denmark once so I may be wrong, but technically he could be playing pstars from over there. I vaguely remember that they have electricity and all and they might have internet (assumption only) so not sure if your response contributes to the issue at all of whether gus is around or not
I was specifically talking about the internet part. And my post did contribute to the question about his limits. Did your post do anything other than show that you don't read things before comenting on them? And really what does your living in Denmark have to do with anything? Obviously they have the internet in Denmark, but wasn't it also covered that him ducking out there was a rumor? The guy lives in Monte Carlo I believe. And I have not heard or seen anything to make me think he his struggling with his money. What's the deal with assuming that Gus is broke? He is obviously one of the top NL players in the world.
I stand corrected :oops:
 I heard he was playing low limit online.
He's been on stars all the time playing 100/200 limit. Not exactly low limit.
.For a guy who regularly plays 4k-8k w Daniel, Ivey, Doyle, and the boys, also played against Andy Beal for 100k-200k, I would say that 100-200 is low limit for him.

^^^^he actually isnt a regular in that game........ nor is daniel really.....

^^^^^LMAO
 I heard he was playing low limit online.
He's been on stars all the time playing 100/200 limit. Not exactly low limit.
.For a guy who regularly plays 4k-8k w Daniel, Ivey, Doyle, and the boys, also played against Andy Beal for 100k-200k, I would say that 100-200 is low limit for him.
In fact, I think I heard (this is heresay, I know, so don't flame me, take it for what it's worth... damn it) that he is a bit of a big fish in that game at the moment, because he doesn't play in it often enough, and he likes to throw money in.Not quite a FISH per se, but not a winning player. I have to agree with Barry G about differentiating "one of the best players in the world" with "one of the most successful tournament players in the last few years".