• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold to Royal Tour for $22.71, and a fine purchase if I do say so myself. I'll bring the baby oil if you bring the squeegy!

Sold to Royal Tour for $22.71, and a fine purchase if I do say so myself.  I'll bring the baby oil if you bring the squeegy!
oh dear god. what did i just buy?. i swear i didnt mean to bid. i wanted to hit the <fold> button

Ok Im bringing this over to this forum for some POKER discussion about Daniel nonetheless. There are some morons over at RGP that are saying that Daniel better watch out with all these heads up matches because he could go broke....I, for one, think that is ridiculous. Why in the world would Daniel be playing them if his bankroll couldn't support the possibility of a loss or a bad run?Thoughts?

Ok Im bringing this over to this forum for some POKER discussion about Daniel nonetheless. There are some morons over at RGP that are saying that Daniel better watch out with all these heads up matches because he could go broke....I, for one, think that is ridiculous. Why in the world would Daniel be playing them if his bankroll couldn't support the possibility of a loss or a bad run?Thoughts?
2 wordsThe Wynn

thats what i said... I mean with all he has going on i wouldnt want to guess what he's worth, but I can imagine its quite a bit!

where are you guys seeing everybody's submissions?
We're just seeing the submissions that everyone posted here in the forum (only those that chose to post and let others see their logo designs). I don't think there is an official page up yet, and I'm sure there are a lot more submissions that are not posted in this thread.
2 wordsThe Wynn
Yes, that's exactly what I'm thinking... I'm sure the Wynn is covering most of this as a huge marketing promotion.

I told ya if you made it a freeroll we'd get bookoo responses and it could get huge...but NOOOO!!!, you had to be Mr. NiceGuy...ain't it great tho...BUT, if we'd a made it a buy-in for a buck an entry we'da prolly been done by now...then again we mighta lost the winning entry.

so.....if you still dont have a rejection letter you are still in it?
Ever heard the old saying, "No news is good news"?...and that brings another to mind, "Patience is a virtue"...an area in which I have much room for improvement.Congrats Jason, good job... :colors:

After seeing some of the submissions I was sure I had no shot, but since I have not heard anything I guess I stil have a chance.