• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:Im jusy a security system install guy :club::lol::cry: HATE the job... but its what I gotta do to make some $ while I wait to leave for boot camp
what branch spent 10 years army wouldnt trade it for nothing
:lol:Im jusy a security system install guy :club::lol::cry: HATE the job... but its what I gotta do to make some $ while I wait to leave for boot camp
what branch spent 10 years army wouldnt trade it for nothing
I did bootcamp in quebec, after that I quit the army to go to school. The things I learned in bootcamp changed me forever. Mind you, this was about 13 years ago.
had a couple apache pilots on my team from canada for cross training what is with you guys an sitting in trees in the morning

I fire egotistical Graphic designers for a living. :twisted:

HAHA I just saw some of Vypros work!...you guys designed that gawd-awful NikeID.com website, and Dell's website!!??

I fire egotistical Graphic designers for a living. :twisted:
I'm actually pretty laid back and mellow face to face. It's only the internet that I portray an egotistical bastard who is cocky and knows everything and is better than everyone else. Actually, I just get frustrated and annoyed by people who don't know what they're doing.
HAHA I just saw some of Vypros work!...you guys designed that gawd-awful NikeID.com website, and Dell's website!!??
Yep. We did NASA's site as well. I don't see how you can allow yourself to say that our work is god awful? Where are some links to work that you've done? Have you been responsible for multi million dollar contracts with some of the worlds biggest corporations?
Yep. We did NASA's site as well. I don't see how you can allow yourself to say that our work is god awful? Where are some links to work that you've done? Have you been responsible for multi million dollar contracts with some of the worlds biggest corporations?
soo your 28, yet u went to university.. and worked as a lube guy?.. and u claim to have done industrial design work, in the automotive field. the hardest deisgn field to get into. www.cardesignnews.comand u were also in the military?.. at 28, ur either Batman.. or a liar

im 20, went to college for 3 semesters and failed out ( too much partying ). Going in to the Air Force to be a Loadmaster, since if I DO decide to get out after my 4 years, FedEx, UPS and etc hire loadies straight outta the AF making 65k+ /yr :shock:But i'm a little overweight ( at 210 now, was at 218.5 2 months ago ) to join right now, so im working on it and once I show my recruiter im losing teh fat, off to MEPS I go to take my oath :club:

soo your 28, yet u went to university.. and worked as a lube guy?.. and u claim to have done industrial design work, in the automotive field. the hardest deisgn field to get into. www.cardesignnews.comand u were also in the military?.. at 28, ur either Batman.. or a liar
I was in the military for 8 weeks in bootcamp when I was 16. My parents signed me off and away I went. I didn't want to be in the infantry like I planned, so I quit and went back to my computer to do what I loved. And yes, I've been in college, and still am, since I was 18. 10 years got me my degrees and I'm still working on the student loans I incurred.

i dont do any work but i know what looks like crap and what doesnt. I dont need to be able to do what you do to think its crap. Just like you dont need to know how to roast and brew coffee beans from Starbucks to think its crap.Crap is crap.

Actually, I just get frustrated and annoyed by people who don't know what they're doing.
Vypros, a professional poker player announced a logo design contest for readers of his poker website to participate in. What do you expect? I was actually surprised to see how many real designers were loyal forum participants. Most of us are just amateurs. Go to a billiards forum and rag on the members for not understanding music theory. Jack.ass.