• Replies 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man.. wtf??? i suck at this
Make sure that you change "HTML is OFF" to "ON". That's probably why the pictures aren't showing up when you paste the HTML code in your message.
how do i change it??
lol.. I dont know why its not working for you. I went through them anyway, the logo looks great man![/img]
Thanks gov., that was the 1st version i sent, 2D and then the 3D one u saw.I got an email saying to send more more more.. so i did. lol
Make sure that you change "HTML is OFF" to "ON". That's probably why the pictures aren't showing up when you paste the HTML code in your message.
how do i change it??
If you look over in the far left-hand column of the page you will see "My Profile". Go into your profile and page down until you see, "Always allow HTML:". By default it's set to "no". Change it to "yes" and save your profile. Then try it again.
how do i change it??
If you look over in the far left-hand column of the page you will see "My Profile". Go into your profile and page down until you see, "Always allow HTML:". By default it's set to "no". Change it to "yes" and save your profile. Then try it again.
Thanks Jesus.. but it is set to YES.. hahaha i'm just a born loser. but thanks
lol.. I dont know why its not working for you. I went through them anyway, the logo looks great man![/img]
Thanks gov., that was the 1st version i sent, 2D and then the 3D one u saw.I got an email saying to send more more more.. so i did. lol
Good job Royal. They look sweet. Does "more more more" mean more than the 3 maximum???? :wink:

I submitted one logo and received an email saying "we're sorry but your entry was not selected". No wonder, after seeing yours! LOL! Those are awesome!

I sent in all 3 on Monday, I havn't gotten an email yet - not sure if that's good or bad... tehehe
i sent mine in last week.. and got an email monday. thats probably why u didnt hear anything.
You must do graphic design for a living. If not' date=' you're in the wrong profession. Those are really professional and slick.[/quote']Close.. I'm a chartered industrial designer. Graphic design is part of itat times. and thanks!.