new youngest bracelet winner

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what you guys are talking about. He's one day younger than the current youngest bracelet winner. If he wins a bracelet this year, he'll be the youngest, unless someone who was born after him wins one first.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. He's one day younger than the current youngest bracelet winner. If he wins a bracelet this year, he'll be the youngest, unless someone who was born after him wins one first.
Think harder.
Think harder.
Didn't mean to give it away so early.... :roll:

That's what I meant. I assumed OP was chipleading the tourney that's going on today, and that it will end tonight. Didn't everybody?What does (sw) stand for anyway? I have gathered that it means "I was being sarcastic so don't blow a gastket" or something like that, but I can't figure out what it might stand for.

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!POST OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MUST NOT FLAME..............Are you an idiot he has the bracelet today, the other guy would have to get his today to be 1 day younger (the guy fralich (spelling) won at 3am so its today so dont flame that) otherwise he gets a day older everyday

All i can say is WOOOOW.... Lets think about this.... he is exactly one day younger than the current youngest player to ever do it... Therefore he would have to win exactly one day after to tie.... got it? good!

All i can say is WOOOOW.... Lets think about this.... he is exactly one day younger than the current youngest player to ever do it... Therefore he would have to win exactly one day after to tie.... got it? good!
Upon further review....If he wins a bracelet this year, he would be the youngest bracelet winner in the sense that he was the last person born of anyone that won a bracelet. Although using that same logic Moneymaker is a younger bracelet winner than Doyle Brunson. Dumb yes, but feasable....barely.
That's what I meant. I assumed OP was chipleading the tourney that's going on today, and that it will end tonight. Didn't everybody?What does (sw) stand for anyway? I have gathered that it means "I was being sarcastic so don't blow a gastket" or something like that, but I can't figure out what it might stand for.
Lay off the flames, simple mistake, and he's got it.

Any truth to the rumor that Eric Froehlick ate his opponent?Is this guy the fattest WSOP winner of all time? Is he heavier than Raymer?

Actually, I kind of thought people might pick up on sarcasm without having to see (sw) immediately following it. This thread is pretty entertaining, though.
Actually, I kind of thought people might pick up on sarcasm without having to see (sw) immediately following it. This thread is pretty entertaining, though.
Unfortunately, the sarcasm warning is usually necessary. It can be difficult to pick up on sarcasm when scanning posts, plus there are so many dumb people around that it is easy to mistake a sarcastic post for an idiotic one.