is this weird or what?!

From Cardplayer:The field has narrowed to 63 players and today's event has officially entered the money. Now that the players have entered the money, music is no longer allowed. All head phones must be removed, according to the tournament director.so why is it allowed before they enter the money? Can anyone shed some light on this ... perhaps you daniel

I always kinda wondered this, but didn't care enough to ask....If you see what they show from earlier days (of the WSOP or WPT) many of the players you see at the final tables wear headphones then, but never at the final (or later day's) tables.

If you see what they show from earlier days (of the WSOP or WPT) many of the players you see at the final tables wear headphones then, but never at the final (or later day's) tables.
.. huh?

I didn't realize that was hard to understand...Final table and later days of the tourney....players have no headphones.Earlier days of the tourney...those same players have on headphones.Got it??

I think he's talking about the old days when Humberto was allowed to wear his headphones at WPT final tables. They changed the rule.

You asked a question that has one of two words as the answer - weird, or what. I said what. :wink:
Are you saying "what" because you have your headphones on and can't hear me?
I always kinda wondered this, but didn't care enough to ask....If you see what they show from earlier days (of the WSOP or WPT) many of the players you see at the final tables wear headphones then, but never at the final (or later day's) tables.
Humberto wore headphones at the FT of the wsop a few years ago
paraphrased: many of the players at final tables wear headphones, but never at the final tables.that is genuinely confusing.
paraphrased: many of the players at final tables wear headphones, but never at the final tables.that is genuinely confusing.
Yeah, this is why people were confused. It was, actually, hard to understand, because you didn't word it correctly. However, because I'm not a donkey, I figured out that you meant "at the feature tables in the early days of the tournaments people are wearing headphones, but never at the final table."They also can't advertise at the final table -- no pokerstars t's or hats, etc.
Yeah, this is why people were confused. It was, actually, hard to understand, because you didn't word it correctly. However, because I'm not a donkey, I figured out that you meant "at the feature tables in the early days of the tournaments people are wearing headphones, but never at the final table."They also can't advertise at the final table -- no pokerstars t's or hats, etc.
I guess if I was a Liberal Arts major, I would have said it better?? :club::D I re-read it and realized how confusing it was, so I made a clearer post...anyway, you all know what I meant now, I hope.I want to see an goofy, unknown player make the final table this year and want to wear some crazy hat and see what they have to say. :shock:
I guess if I was a Liberal Arts major, I would have said it better?? :club::D I re-read it and realized how confusing it was, so I made a clearer post...anyway, you all know what I meant now, I hope.I want to see an goofy, unknown player make the final table this year and want to wear some crazy hat and see what they have to say. :shock:
Like a bullwinkle hat?
I want to see an goofy, unknown player make the final table this year and want to wear some crazy hat and see what they have to say. :shock:
Like a bullwinkle hat?
Like:k5508.jpgOr:2019.jpg
I hope it's a pirate hating Mexican ninja.