freeroll at party poker

damn...people are dropping like flies right after the break
Yeah we lost a whole bunch.... this one poor guy took his after hit...I have A-10, he has A-7Board: A-10-7-A-x... I double upThen the beat i delivered on him (posted above) earlier to double up again.His QQ ran into KK, then his TPTK ran into a set to send him packing
oooooo ouch!!
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

yo, i'm in it too. I'm JOEINHOUSTON with about $4,500 chips, just doubled up hitting a flush draw against top pair risking half my chips. also about to start a WSOP FREEROLL with 5000 party points, didn't realize i had 18k in party points til today. lol

Just got all my party crap I ordered with my points... because I had nothing better to do with them:Black beanie and Green beanie... Quite tacky, I like them.The sports bag for 'items' kinda small, but It looked like it can hold like 2 cases of beer and a change of clothes, good overnight bag.2 beach towels because bathing is funa baseball T... soo tacky its funny...Step 2, put it all on and go to AC to look like a doucheclown

Just missed a 21 outer.... he had AK, pushed on the flop without a pair... I had 2 live cards, flush draw, and an OESD.... that was a 7500 chip pot... sent me back down to 4580