The Trump Presidency Thread

about his ties to Russia.

lol dude, you are too much.

OK, I think we are splitting hair here. You say ties to Russia and I say mislead VP.

Where it is right now is that he mislead VP about talking about sanctions. I am not going to worry about all the noise, hopefully the truth will come out.

We know that James Clapper sat before the Senate and lied about the scope of what the NSA was retrieving so lets see the transcripts.

Just saw this on NPR site.

Intelligence Official: Transcripts Of Flynn's Calls Don't Show Criminal Wrongdoing

A current U.S. intelligence official tells NPR's Mary Louise Kelly that there is no evidence of criminal wrongdoing in the transcripts of former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's conversations with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, although the official noted that doesn't rule out the possibility of illegal actions.

The official also says that there are recordings as well as transcripts of the calls, and that the transcripts don't suggest Flynn was acting under orders in his conversations.

http://www.npr.org/s...inal-wrongdoing

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He misses me so he's trying to fill the void with a sugar substitute ( that's you suited )

I've had it.   He did not ****ing dispute the story   He made a statement about things that weren't in the ****ing story which means he confirmed the ****ing story.   Jesus Jumping Jimmeny Chris

he should throw a gay person off a building while he's there or kill someone for drawing a cartoon. really get into the spirit of being a muslim.

The official also says that there are recordings as well as transcripts of the calls, and that the transcripts don't suggest Flynn was acting under orders in his conversations.

He made some encrypted communications, for which there will be no transcripts.

Just revealed: Hidden Russian Transcripts

2015 February 17th, around 2:00-2:15 GMT

(Deep inside Kremlin)

Vladimir ( Head of super secret Russian spy network (not named KGB)): Bring in the new kid with the new idea.

Boris( New kid with the new idea ): Comrade Vladimir, I think I have figured out a way to take over the United States without firing a shot!

Vladimir: Tell me Comrade, tell me.

Boris: We will need to carry out multiple secret plans simultaneously in advance, then make sure that the democrat party cooperates, along with the entire media. It would help if we could get the polling firms to help as well.

Vladimir: Sounds easy, what next?

Boris: Next we will need to choose a person to run for President whom we can control, someone who will win the republican primaries..

Vladimir: I'm liking where this is going.

Boris: We make sure the polling companies slant their polls, and the media slants their news to always give positive coverage to our candidate, while giving bad negative coverage to the other candidate.

Vladimir: That could be tricky, but okay, what next?

Boris: Once our candidate wins the primaries, we move to phase two.

Vladimir: Going to be tough, I heard there are a lot of people throwing their hat into the ring. Do you have a way to guarantee they win the primaries?

Boris: Sure, he'll make fun of the other people.

Vladimir: That's it, make fun of them?

Boris: Sure, and while doing that he'll say many things that could be interpreted negatively, making him look sexist, racist, etc.

Vladimir: Why would he do that if he wants to win?

Boris: It's all part of my plan.

Vladimir: Not sure how this is going to work. How can he become president if he does these things?

Boris: Simple, we hack the elections.

Vladimir: Hack like in hack the election counting machines?

Boris: No hack like tell the truth about what the other political party is doing.

Vladimir: I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Boris: Sure, we hack the election by revealing the actions of the democrat party.

Vladimir: Do we make up these actions that are going to rig the election?

Boris: No, we just tell the truth about their conduct with proof of their actions.

Vladimir: Okay, I think we need to work on that part of your plan, go on.

Boris: Next we have our candidate say things that are sure to attract plenty of moderate voters, women, minorities etc. because they will need to win higher numbers than the previous person won to win the election.

Vladimir: Okay, what next?

Boris: Get the polling firms to show he has a chance to embolden voters to go out and vote for him.

Vladimir: Seems tricky, what next?

Boris: Then we make sure he gets his message across to the truly horrible people in the middle of America who work with their hands.

Vladimir: And if the press doesn't cooperate?

Boris: He'll have to campaign in all those states day in and day out, while we keep the democrat candidate from speaking much.

Vladimir; And how do we do that?

Boris: I heard Clinton is running and they've never been very good at running campaigns so should be easy to make sure she tanks it.

Vladimir: And then?

Boris: Then when he wins, we will have our man in office.

Vladimir: Sounds like you have it all figured out. Now who's our man?

Boris: Donald Trump.

Vladimir: Perfect, he's a shoe in for President. The most obvious choice. And Boris?

Boris: Yes Vlad?

Vladimir: Make sure our fingerprints are no where near this super secret operation. It would ruin everything if they figure out we are manipulating their elections and have a kept man in the Oval Office.

Boris: Oops, I already took a couple phone calls from potential cabinet picks.

Vladimir: Idiot, they record all of those phone calls from high ranking Russian officials.

Boris: Maybe no one will notice.

• Like 1

President Trump responds to a question about Anti-Semitism by tallying his electoral college votes. #winning

http://www.businessi...n-israel-2017-2

What's he supposed to do?

Go into a "I'm not anti-Semitic, my best friend is a Jew" routine?

Those tropes are growing old.

Trump is going to be mildly anti-semitic as someone who was raised in New York and has dealt extensively with Jews, however he's not a hard core Jew hater. Bannon, on the other hand...

What all this adds up to is the constant state of fealty towards Israel that this country has existed in since the 80's isn't going to exist during Trump. Is not kissing Israel's ass "anti semitism"? Some would say that but those people have no credibility.

Even the most partisan has to admit that was a powerful press conference

Powerfully insane.

Only a partisan Trumpkin can watch that and think that the US is in good hands.

Rick Wilson ‏@TheRickWilson 1h1 hour ago

"The leaks are real but the news about them is fake."

This is a thing. Said by the President. Who is not insane. Not at all. Totally sane.

LOL...........You and Bob are clueless, played them like a fiddle.

Yes, I'm sure that's it. Good deflection on the question though.

I'm sure there were so many powerful things about his press conference that you just had a difficult time choosing one.

If I had to guess what resonated with you, it was probably "the leaks are real. the leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake because so much of the news is fake."

#winning

I also liked when he ranted about fake news while simultaneously providing false information about his electoral college win only to pass the buck when confronted about it.

So.

Powerful.

If I had to guess what resonated with you, it was probably "the leaks are real. the leaks are absolutely real. The news is fake because so much of the news is fake."

#winning

It obvious that there was unsourced illegal leaks. Obvious that some news is faked or contains misleading headlines.

It obvious that there was unsourced illegal leaks. Obvious that some news is faked or contains misleading headlines.

So I nailed it then?

That's what you felt was so powerful?