Random Observations

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If they used the same technology and applied Zelda screen, I would be walking the streets stoned looking for pyramids, swords, and potions!

I just got back from visiting a good friend in palliative care. She's been battling lung cancer for the last few years. The battle is almost over and she's not going to win...   All she wanted me to

I was actually going through kijiji a couple of days ago Was going to list my old clubs since I don't need them anymore. Saw an ad that requested old clubs for special olympics. Contacted the guy a

Kudos to the football player for his protest!

Living in 49 ers area this is all we are hearing last couple of days.

At my daughter softball finals we had a delay when the pitcher called the coach out for an issue.

The problem was that she broke a nail

I just found out today that this pitcher that had the broken nail actually fought cancer and won. I remember in the past that she was a terrific player but for some reason she was not as good as she was before. That also explains the much shorter hair and she is trying to grow it out.

• Like 1

anyone interested in covering for me in an NFL draft on Yahoo tomorrow at 9:15 PM EST? standard snake draft 12 teams. I'll give a 50/50 free roll for the season to whoever does the draft for me. Got a golf tournament that I don't think will be done in time to make it.

lol. Not much to get. Weratedogs is twitter account that just posts pictures of cute dogs and "rates" them out of 10, but they pretty much rate every dog 11 or 12 out of 10. It's a funny, harmless twitter account. I don't follow it but I see it get retweeted into my timeline occasionally.

This guy took it seriously for some reason and got annoyed, and then got trolled by the account.

I thought it was a funny exchange.

According to my daughter she is the only 12 year old without a phone.

Until today. She is going to use my wife's old iPhone 5C

My son will be 12 in February. We are finally getting him. Phone

My son will be 12 in February. We are finally getting him. Phone

My daughter got my wife's iPhone 5c. She than said everyone has 6s

I said that is nice but you are not getting a 6

To my apple friends.

What do you think of the 7? I don't like the new air buds. But the phone looks cool and the camera is very good.

To my apple friends.

What do you think of the 7? I don't like the new air buds. But the phone looks cool and the camera is very good.

It really does not matter to me. I am not into the new things right away.