Us Politics For Betting (Not Talking About Politics)

Tom Tomorrow ‏@tomtomorrow 13h13 hours ago

A man who could plausibly become President was up in the middle of the night hate-tweeting about non-existent sex tape to defend fat shaming

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was going to let this slide, but I just watched the video in question again and I just can't.   You watched a black man almost moved to tears as he passionately talked about an election and a coun

Most of you know that I am a fiscal conservative. If you didn't, you know now. I didn't vote for Trump and Im pretty sure I wouldn't have voted for Bernie Sanders. Would have looked for a 3rd candidat

My aunt used to foster parent children. I don't know how many she had, but I'd guess a few.   The last one she had she ended up adopting and now she's my cousin and she's awesome. She's early in he

Considering Clinton is in third place among white males

Without a college degree, Trump's strategy of trying to just convince non-minorities that he isn't a lunatic and maybe sway a tiny fringe of extremist minority voters could be enough

• 2 weeks later...

Regardless if anything being reported is true or not, the fact that the Trump campaign has completely ceased trying to sway undecided voters is awesome. They've gone full throttle at keeping their base. Fine by me. Not enough of them to even be close. He's just setting things up for the Trump Network.

Regardless if anything being reported is true or not, the fact that the Trump campaign has completely ceased trying to sway undecided voters is awesome. They've gone full throttle at keeping their base. Fine by me. Not enough of them to even be close. He's just setting things up for the Trump Network.

I think it's just as much about him saying after it's all done that he didn't lose but rather the election was rigged and stolen from him by the biased media and GOP establishment and voter fraud in Philadelphia and he doesn't have to tell you where that fraud comes from.

Matt O'Brien ‏@ObsoleteDogma 2h2 hours ago

At this rate, David Duke will be getting asked if he denounces Donald Trump.

lmao!

thats actually pretty sad, in that its getting closer to the truth.

Its also sad how much Bob is right in his post about Trumps lines to come post-election.

Todd ZwillichVerified account

‏@toddzwillich

Some thoughts about Trump's Florida speech today 1/

Lets reup: HRC "meets in secret w intl banks to plot the destruction of US sovereignty in order to enrich these global financial powers" 2/

For all the LOLs about "full Bannon", that is language straight out of the classically antisemitic "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" 3/

Digest that along w Trump's warning that the election could be stolen by people "in certain areas...you know what I'm talking about" 4/

It's tempting to chalk this up to ego defense, or market segmentation for a fired up post-election TV audience 5/

Yet Trump is priming his supporters to believe the election was stolen from them by a cabal of Jews, blacks, bankers and media 6/

The inevitable conclusion is that normal democratic institutions no longer serve them. 7/

This stuff is way more dangerous in defeat than it is in victory. 8/

If youre defeated by an all-powerful conspiracy, u have nothing left lose in the democratic system. Conflict is your only rational option 9/

Things have taken a much more serious and dark turn from 18 hrs ago when Trump was turning Bill Clinton into Bill Cosby. 10/x

The inevitable conclusion is that normal democratic institutions no longer serve them. 7/

This stuff is way more dangerous in defeat than it is in victory. 8/

Things have taken a much more serious and dark turn from 18 hrs ago when Trump was turning Bill Clinton into Bill Cosby. 10/x

I think the alternative reality that the Trump campaign finds it self in -- remember the whole "say's who line"? Obama is Muslim/Kenyan/Gay, Rudy Guliani claiming that Clinton wasn't around for 9/11 when there's pictures of them both walking to the site, Trump pointing to online polls claiming that he won the debates (when the overnight real surveys show otherwise), etc, etc. A world in which Hillary is a Machiavellian super-bitch and Trump can do no wrong even though he's painfully ignorant of the world. He is Colbert's Factiness (repeat it enough times it will become true) to the nth degree. Also petty, vindictive, misformed, a con artist etc. You know why the Russian are "allegedly" helping the Trump campaign? Because Putin knows he can drive circles around this simpleton. Who isn't all that great at the one thing he claims to be great at which is business.

Nevermind that his campaign resonates with the poor, the disenfranchised, the conspiracy theorists, the far-right militia, etc. This isn't a tire fire of the Republican Party, it's of democracy. Which, to be fair, was helped getting started by the Democrats pushing through Clinton when trying to finish off the Sanders campaign instead of coasting.

Look, I'm not a fan of Clinton but it's hard to tell where reality and outright fabrication end (like blaming her for Benghazi when it was the Republicans were the ones who pushed for cutting security staff). Like all of this crap about her charity when it turns out that Trumps isn't even registered properly. "Put her in jail" for the email server but Powell used AOL, Romney spend $100 M on new PC for the state to hide emails, Bush/Cheney allegedly deleted 100m emails. But what really seals the deal in my mind is that Clinton can get a-grade politicians to help her out while Trump has the varsity team rejects working for him. Who is actually going to have a competent cabinet.

• Like 1

Jeff B/DDHQ ‏@EsotericCD 2h2 hours ago

TRUMP: guys we need a witness to refute groping

BANNON: yo found a self-proclaimed child-sex pimp to vouch for you

TRUMP: good go with that

Baaaaaaaaaa

On a serious note. Over under on how many altercations at the polls? Over under how many people arrested for voter intimidation? No idea where to set the number. I think this is the first election I've taken a part in that could be bloody.

Baaaaaaaaaa

On a serious note. Over under on how many altercations at the polls? Over under how many people arrested for voter intimidation? No idea where to set the number. I think this is the first election I've taken a part in that could be bloody.

Depends how many activists HRC hires.

• Like 1