Steven Spielberg, ‘Animal Killer, Disgusting Inhumane Prick’

3) Not sure why you're so confident it would be a liberal spot opening up. Scalia is 78, Kennedy 77 and Thomas is 66 and could have a heart attack any moment.

Nailed it!

I don't know. I would have agreed with you once upon a time. Obviously trying to justify how Obama is not qualified while Brown is would be a lot more public and hilarious than things like the budget which no one actually cares about, but I think the right has kind of settled into a Dog the Bounty Hunter situation. When Dog used the N-word and admitted to his racism, almost everyone thought he was a piece of shit for it. But no one who has a problem with that would watch Dog the Bounty Hunter anyway, so who cares. I think we are past the point where republican voters hold their representatives accountable for anything. The only way that happens is if they cooperate with an actual solution to a problem, in which case they run the risk of getting primaried by a racist dentist who has never held office, or something along those lines.

Also Nailed it!

• Like 1
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm pretty sure bird law doesn't count.

When he's ready to introduce himself, he will... and he'll also tell us a great place to get discount designer sunglasses at prices up to 90% off.