2014 Free Agent Frenzy..trades, Signings , Buyouts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please god, if I get nothing else this year, let the announcement come down soon that the Leafs sign Vanek, and Minn was the other team.   Please, one time!!!!!!

Colorado (PATRICK ROY) does not like Parenteau, thinks he's awful in his own zone. Been trying to get rid of him for some time.

Ya, I know that much, thanks Pierre McGuire.   Obv!

What are they gonna do... make Reimer a Forward? Sheeesh.

I bet if they signed Bolland you would complain too

People always said Jim Nill was a coveted GM candidate.

I can really see why now.

In about a year or so, he has turned Dallas into a great team, with a great coach, and done it using very little of the assets given to him. Not 1, but 2 first line centres, made the best pick of the 2013 draft, and will now have a top 6 that can compete with almost anyone in the NHL.

Very impressive.

People always said Jim Nill was a coveted GM candidate.

I can really see why now.

In about a year or so, he has turned Dallas into a great team, with a great coach, and done it using very little of the assets given to him. Not 1, but 2 first line centres, made the best pick of the 2013 draft, and will now have a top 6 that can compete with almost anyone in the NHL.

Very impressive.

Agreed.

Ryan Miller might have a tough time with that team against the powerhouses in the west

Comeau is probably a bottom six upgrade... For 700k I'm sold.

Also I'm a big fan of Dallas. Have been since they had James Neal....Dallas and minny are my WC teams that I enjoy watching the most.

They're saying Vanek down to 2 teams.

If Minny is one, who would be the other you think?

A stupid one

A stupid one

Please god, if I get nothing else this year, let the announcement come down soon that the Leafs sign Vanek, and Minn was the other team.

Please, one time!!!!!!

• Like 2

Wonder if NYI is the other team for Vanek. Wouldn't be surprised if they were on Moulson's list too.

Thats what I was thinking but Im assuming they gave up on Vanek since he didnt want to go there.

Zach, Pierre McGuire just let slip on TSN (in case you werent watching) that part of his meeting with Pittsburgh was...

"if i was doing something else other than sitting here, I would be going after Hiller"