2014 Free Agent Frenzy..trades, Signings , Buyouts

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please god, if I get nothing else this year, let the announcement come down soon that the Leafs sign Vanek, and Minn was the other team.   Please, one time!!!!!!

Colorado (PATRICK ROY) does not like Parenteau, thinks he's awful in his own zone. Been trying to get rid of him for some time.

Ya, I know that much, thanks Pierre McGuire.   Obv!

If next year Pavelec had a 917 sv% in 60gp with 33w, would that change your mind?

I don't know. Maybe but I still think he's mediocre at best. I'd be surprised more than impressed.

Niskanen will get more money and term... And I think Ehrhoff might be better.

Ehrhoff is better than Niskanen?

Ok

- Ya, I think Pavelec has another level he hasnt reached yet. I think it wont happen in Wpg., for whatever reason.

- Ehrhoff has shown more than Niskanen has in their respective careers. If I had to have 1 D today out of those 2, its easily Ehrhoff. Welcome to the Jim Rutherford era! :)

- Edm is just plain ole stupid. Pouliot for that much? JEEZUS! I really need to know if its that impossible to get someone to go there. This guy, with his past attitude issues, might be the last guy in the world you want in that dressing room. WTF? Ok, maybe he will reach his previous potential, but I cant see it.

- Ya, I think Pavelec has another level he hasnt reached yet. I think it wont happen in Wpg., for whatever reason.

- Ehrhoff has shown more than Niskanen has in their respective careers. If I had to have 1 D today out of those 2, its easily Ehrhoff. Welcome to the Jim Rutherford era! :)

- Edm is just plain ole stupid. Pouliot for that much? JEEZUS! I really need to know if its that impossible to get someone to go there. This guy, with his past attitude issues, might be the last guy in the world you want in that dressing room. WTF? Ok, maybe he will reach his previous potential, but I cant see it.

Ehrhoff was bought out by one of the worst teams. Niskanen one of the highest sought after players today.

Ehrhoff was bought out by one of the worst teams. Niskanen one of the highest sought after players today.

lol...are you serious? Are you saying you think Buffalo bought out Ehrhoff because they thought he wasnt good enough to play on their team? And Niskanen is one of the highest sought out players today because he is one of the best players in the league? You are not that simple, are you?

Buffalo is tanking.

Niskanen being sought is because he has no competition amongst other D.

Gorges....maybe he's like you Serge.

He hated the opposition so much when he was in the Habs/Leafs rivalry, that the Leafs was the one jersey he could never see himself putting on.

Gorges....maybe he's like you Serge.

He hated the opposition so much when he was in the Habs/Leafs rivalry, that the Leafs was the one jersey he could never see himself putting on.

I hope his car burns in Tonawanda and he loses his phone in Cheektowaga

Ya... let's hire the dude who's been handing us Suspensions... Mr. Internal Affairs... let's make him the face of the franchise.... that'll change the Culture.

Ummmm, is Toronto going to do anything....

sometimes nothing is a real cool hand

Lucky they don't.

Bolland at 5.75 for 5 years is hysterical.

just insane