• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As opposed to all the other productive stuff that gets done around here? lol

He'd just give it up anyways.

Look at that undrafted too-short hockey player with an Olympic gold medal hanging around his neck!

Before everyone jumps on the hating Kunitz train for that "high sticking" penalty, let me just say that his stick was at waist level and the Swedish player basically dove head first into it. Lol

Kunitz has not been particularly useful, but I assign him zero fault for his last two penalties.

I really hope you were trying to refer to this, but your young age makes me wonder....

http://youtu.be/VjLHrhLVwzs

That's on my playlist.

The Hockey News ‏@TheHockeyNews · 2m

I'm not saying this Canadian team is one of the greatest defensive teams in hockey history, but Lou Lamoriello just proposed to it. #THNLive

The Hockey News ‏@TheHockeyNews · 2m

I'm not saying this Canadian team is one of the greatest defensive teams in hockey history, but Lou Lamoriello just proposed to it. #THNLive

Seriously might be the most dominant performance of any Canadian national team ever assembled. Certainly that I've ever seen. 3 goals against in 6 games.

They outshot Sweden like 12-1 or something in the 3rd. Just didn't give Sweden a chance at all. Amazing.