• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As opposed to all the other productive stuff that gets done around here? lol

He'd just give it up anyways.

Look at that undrafted too-short hockey player with an Olympic gold medal hanging around his neck!

Backstrom in one of the biggest international game of his life is not gonna play because of a headache?

C'mon man.

I understand how severe migraines can be. But really.

Than Rask gets "sick" in a huge game.

Sure

Backstrom in one of the biggest international game of his life is not gonna play because of a headache?

C'mon man.

Sure

migraines aren't a headache. If he has one there is no playing with it.

If they were playing the Russians I would suspect that a Polonium tipped umbrella was involved.

migraines aren't a headache. If he has one there is no playing with it.

If they were playing the Russians I would suspect that a Polonium tipped umbrella was involved.

Carey price has some suspect friends in Montreal

:)

C'mon man.

I don't think you do actually, it's not a headache. I know people who have some so severe they can barely stand.

C'mon man.

Sure

Yeah, thanks for the analysis there Don.

Before everyone jumps on the hating Kunitz train for that "high sticking" penalty, let me just say that his stick was at waist level and the Swedish player basically dove head first into it. Lol

I actually know a lot about migraines. It's very severe when it attacks.

I also know there are some strong medication that can help and maybe it's on a list of banned substances.

Lol, Kunitz got a bad penalty and my thought was "cherry will argue it was because of Cdn refs, and Zach will say it wasn't a real penalty"

Ya, weird call.

Has anyone read why Ekman-Larsson has not played in 4 periods, all while sitting on the bench I believe?

Wow, really? He's a pretty decent player. If he was healthy, he'd probably play. Weird.

I didn't see the semi game, (listened on radio on commute), but I read that he didn't play at all,sat on bench.

Now I didn't see him at all this period and didn't read about him being scratched. I would argue he is their 2nd bestD, or at worst, 3/4.

somebody made the comment on Twitter that mobile d-men have been super effective in this tourney especially on offense so makes it look every stranger that the Americans didn't take Yandle but instead guys like Orpik.

I didn't see the semi game, (listened on radio on commute), but I read that he didn't play at all,sat on bench.

Now I didn't see him at all this period and didn't read about him being scratched. I would argue he is their 2nd bestD, or at worst, 3/4.

Kronwall is clearly in their top 2 along with you know who.

somebody made the comment on Twitter that mobile d-men have been super effective in this tourney especially on offense so makes it look every stranger that the Americans didn't take Yandle but instead guys like Orpik.

Maybe the top three teams made a deal where they weren't allowed to use one of their top mobile, offensive d-men. No Subban, no Yandle, no Ekman-Larsson.

Also, I keep thinking how crazy it is no Hedman on this team.

Maybe the top three teams made a deal where they weren't allowed to use one of their top mobile, offensive d-men. No Subban, no Yandle, no Ekman-Larsson.

Also, I keep thinking how crazy it is no Hedman on this team.

Hedman is a real head scratcher.