The Dutch And Friends Chat Corner!

are you going to posit a counter argument?

No. No I am not. Just feeling contrarian today.

Traditionally Bond films have glorified violence as an almost universal solution to problems. Which is fine, but I feel like I'm more than that; I deserve to have more than that.

Don't forget the objectification of women. Though I like that part.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see tilt is working on ruining another thread.

Those movies have a setting. That setting is men. If you are a women (or a "sensitive" man), you can come into the room. But don't for a second think you are going to touch the thermostat. I'm setting

Don't forget the objectification of women. Though I like that part.

Those movies have a setting. That setting is men. If you are a women (or a "sensitive" man), you can come into the room. But don't for a second think you are going to touch the thermostat. I'm setting the temperature. The temperature is set for men.

• Like 3

sam mendes is directing the next bond too, so we got that going for us.

Mendes has made several great movies and several movies that I find boring and girls always make me watch. Maybe he needs to set the temperature to men more often.

Let me ask you guys a question: do you eat better than my cats?

I just switched to an organic food called Rad Cat Raw Diet, and it costs about $7 a day, per cat.

Condition: alcohol isn't tallied into your average day's food budget.

How do you all stack up?

• Like 1

Mendes has made several great movies and several movies that I find boring and girls always make me watch. Maybe he needs to set the temperature to men more often.

What movies do you like of his?

I love Road to Perdition

I hate American Beauty

American Beauty was one of the first movies with artsy elements that I liked. It holds a special place for me.

Spacey is God in that movie, and smokes pot and jerks off to teenage girls. Even without that amazing gay military father and his hysterical son, that movie is already an 8.

Let me ask you guys a question: do you eat better than my cats?

I just switched to an organic food called Rad Cat Raw Diet, and it costs about $7 a day, per cat.

Condition: alcohol isn't tallied into your average day's food budget.

How do you all stack up?

I spend more than that per day on juice

• Like 1

American Beauty was one of the first movies with artsy elements that I liked. It holds a special place for me.

Spacey is God in that movie, and smokes pot and jerks off to teenage girls. Even without that amazing gay military father and his hysterical son, that movie is already an 8.

**** your tangent and answer the question.

**** your tangent and answer the question.

My tangent intersected with with exactly one point of your question, in that I think it tells you that one of the two is American Beauty.

The other is Road to Perdition, which I haven't seen since I was like 17.

So at 75% plus "moisture", you're basically paying $7 a day per cat to feed them water?

So at 75% plus "moisture", you're basically paying $7 a day per cat to feed them water?

Listen. I don't actually believe any of this shit does anything any more than I believe McGee's $13 servings of juice are beneficial. I buy it because it's a balla move to max-bet on your pets.

• Like 1

Fair enough.

I know a lot of people with dogs that swear by feeding raw. It makes sense in that it's a more natural diet blah, blah, blah, but I think the main affect of raw versus a high quality dry food is a lighter wallet.

But hey, what every floats your "balla" status I guess.

Fair enough.

I know a lot of people with dogs that swear by feeding raw. It makes sense in that it's a more natural diet blah, blah, blah, but I think the main affect of raw versus a high quality dry food is a lighter wallet.

But hey, what every floats your "balla" status I guess.

Part of it is that my partner has a lot of nutty ideas about diet and nutrition, too, but I mostly do it to be a huge dick.

I don't like the way you put balla in quotes there. Don't cop a hatetitude just because you're too cheap to buy anything but Safeway brand dogfood

I don't really give a flying **** what you like.

For the record, I put balla in quotes because I was making fun of DS for thinking the type of food he feeds a CAT could make him a "balla".

I don't really give a flying **** what you like.

For the record, I put balla in quotes because I was making fun of DS for thinking the type of food he feeds a CAT could make him a "balla".

Balling out on cat food doesn't make me a baller. Being a baller makes me ball out on cat food.

If it bothers you so much to see me shine, why don't you go sit back on your Ikea couch, min-bet on whatever sub-.500 football team you like, watch them make you $8.05 on your non-4K TV, and try not to think about the way people like me and my cats live.