• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

I'm such an idiot.

I think I threw out or lost my receipts from moving here.

But I would have used my debit or credit card for the purchases, so I can track them.

Will that hold up if I get audited? Lol

Maybe

Do you guys think they'll send me any sort of tax form like a T4 or T4A or whatever for that commercial I did?

Chris, you probably know the answer to that.

If you were paid by a canadian company they will send you a T4. Since it was a canadian commercial, that's almost a lock.

I did 5 years of high school, and look at how I turned out!

I did 4 years of high school (well, really only 3, since I went to Junior High for 7-9) since I'm much smarter than Zach. And we pretty much turned out the same, so there's that. I'm pretty confident Otto is smarter than both of us, so I have no doubts he'll do better as well.

HAHAHA I completely missed Ford in that pic the first like 8 times I looked at it. All I saw was the Serge lookalike on the right.

lol..ya a little resemblance..

I prefer Cake Boss

****kkk yaaaa. Beat 500. Send me tickets bitches.

I saw that! Congrats! How did you do it, tell me all your secrets? I haven't even got all that close to it. I think MAYBE once have I had all the blocks cleared and even had the last fruit on the screen. Any tips and tricks? Was it just one of those situations where things came together and the fruits actually appeared when you've needed them? I'm so jealous.

I sent you a ticket because you're the boss. Though the other person on my facebook who has beat it got a higher score than you :icon_surprised:

****kkk yaaaa. Beat 500. Send me tickets bitches.

On behalf of the Candy Crush community my deepest congratulations. You have proven that you are a mighty competitor. Well done master.

I saw that! Congrats! How did you do it, tell me all your secrets? I haven't even got all that close to it. I think MAYBE once have I had all the blocks cleared and even had the last fruit on the screen. Any tips and tricks? Was it just one of those situations where things came together and the fruits actually appeared when you've needed them? I'm so jealous.

I sent you a ticket because you're the boss. Though the other person on my facebook who has beat it got a higher score than you :icon_surprised:

Well, you need to get lucky, for one.

At the end, I had one move left, and I had to use two of the cheats that I had accumulated from that spin wheel. I had one thing left to bring down, and a clear path to the bottom. I used the glove to swap something, I think to clear 3 things or to at least set up a combo. Then I used the lollipop to smash one extra thing, which let me use my last move to make two vertical combos allowing the thing to fall. Much luck.

Two people on my FB have beat it, and they both got high scores than me. Lol.

Well, you need to get lucky, for one.

At the end, I had one move left, and I had to use two of the cheats that I had accumulated from that spin wheel. I had one thing left to bring down, and a clear path to the bottom. I used the glove to swap something, I think to clear 3 things or to at least set up a combo. Then I used the lollipop to smash one extra thing, which let me use my last move to make two vertical combos allowing the thing to fall. Much luck.

Two people on my FB have beat it, and they both got high scores than me. Lol.

Yeah, I've been saving up my spin cheats for just the right moment. Did you know you HAVE to do the Facebook thing to get those cheats? What BS. It does seem like the level is getting a bit easier - I've generally been getting a few fruits down at least half the time, whereas before that was a great turn.

I'm still hoping to beat you to 515 lol

What facebook thing? The "share"? I have not done that once.

You have to be connected to Facebook to get the wheel. I believe.

Oh yeah, why wouldn't you connect to Facebook? You waiting 3 days between worlds? Or worse yet, paying 99 cents!?

There are people out there that are anti Facebook

Facebook is still mostly stupid, but at least you can connect to it without spamming your friends every time you play it, like some of those other idiots/apps that ask me to play slots every goddamn day.

Oh yeah, why wouldn't you connect to Facebook? You waiting 3 days between worlds? Or worse yet, paying 99 cents!?

I wasn't connected to facebook until this week (well, I was for a week or so a while back). My settings kept resetting so I was unknowingly spamming facebook, so I just waited 3 days between worlds.

p.s. if I ever start spamming facebook, please tell me, because I won't know until someone gives me a heads-up and last time my wife thought I was doing it on purpose!

Even though I know absolutely nothing about the sport (Rugby), I will be attending all games that my son's high school will play. He supposedly made his high school team. Hopefully he does not get hurt since my wife will kill me.

• Like 1

Even though I know absolutely nothing about the sport (Rugby), I will be attending all games that my son's high school will play. He supposedly made his high school team. Hopefully he does not get hurt since my wife will kill me.

oh wow..thats awesome..Thats a real mans sport...

CONGRATS OTTO

A former Toronto mayoral candidate who accused Rob Ford of groping her has been following me on Twitter for months.

Take that, Serge.

She's as bat shit crazy as Ford is.