Off Off Topic: Cool Toronto People's Thread

All I want is to be able to apply to a ****ing minimum wage Ontario Public Works Land-Use Planning Assistant job.

It says I need to be 15-24, which is full on horse shit.

I'm an undergraduate student like everybody else is.

The funding for the position probably comes from a youth jobs program which is why the age restriction and that is allowed even if it does suck.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

All I want is to be able to apply to a ****ing minimum wage Ontario Public Works Land-Use Planning Assistant job.

It says I need to be 15-24, which is full on horse shit.

I'm an undergraduate student like everybody else is.

maybe as Bob alluded to its a job that is subsidized by the government for youth of Ontario

Also posted on Facebook.

I'm interested in curling. Is it like bowling? You just go rent a "lane" and play?

Do you have to join a club?

I'm interested

Haven't done it in a few years, but I recall having to make a reservation, but it not being that hard to get.

I think it was just a matter of calling ahead, and just making sure it wasn't a league/private night at the club.

Let me know if you end up booking and need players. I wouldn't mind trying it again.

Haven't done it in a few years, but I recall having to make a reservation, but it not being that hard to get.

I think it was just a matter of calling ahead, and just making sure it wasn't a league/private night at the club.

Let me know if you end up booking and need players. I wouldn't mind trying it again.

I thought maybe you had to join a club. I think it would be fun.

no different than hockey you can rent the ice and mess around with friends, or join one of the clubs and make a team with weekly games.

Do you need your own broom,

First stone I threw almost went through the end of the rink.

I'm thinking its a great gambling sport. Many ways to bet

Sitting in front of a school in the west end of Toronto waiting for Otto. He is taking night school since his school recommend that he do it for university (can't believe I am saying that since early on his doctors said no)

There are a ton of cars here waiting for their kids. Just lined up along the street

• Like 2

Sitting in front of a school in the west end of Toronto waiting for Otto. He is taking night school since his school recommend that he do it for university (can't believe I am saying that since early on his doctors said no)

There are a ton of cars here waiting for their kids. Just lined up along the street

That's awesome.

Otto gonna follow in dad s footsteps?

Awesome Wayne. What grade is he in?

Do you guys think they'll send me any sort of tax form like a T4 or T4A or whatever for that commercial I did?

Chris, you probably know the answer to that.

If they do, they have to mail it out by the end of Feb

That's awesome.

Otto gonna follow in dad s footsteps?

The hot Guidance Counselor is recommending he become an Accountant.

Awesome Wayne. What grade is he in?

Grade 11. The plan is for him to stay an extra year and than apply. He can do that because he has the IEP.

I'm such an idiot.

I think I threw out or lost my receipts from moving here.

But I would have used my debit or credit card for the purchases, so I can track them.

Will that hold up if I get audited? Lol