Off Off Topic: Cool Toronto People's Thread

I missed the whole game. (son had the lead in school play, who starts a pro game at 6pm EST????)

At first I was a little disappointed I was going to miss it, now I'm really glad I didnt have to live thru that. And my son killed it, unlike the Raptors. Priorities are great!

That said, Id love to hear your synopsis Bob, esp of what went wrong...

That’s awesome about your son. More important for sure.

I’m by far not a basketball expert. But Lebron just scored at will. He is quite the player

• Like 1
  • Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

There was a 2-hour rain delay.

Finally figured that out. Something I learned today. A goofy rule in AAA. All doubleheader’s are played 7 innings.

I missed the whole game. (son had the lead in school play, who starts a pro game at 6pm EST????)

At first I was a little disappointed I was going to miss it, now I'm really glad I didnt have to live thru that. And my son killed it, unlike the Raptors. Priorities are great!

That said, Id love to hear your synopsis Bob, esp of what went wrong...

Ibaka is playing so badly that he is unusable which hurts.

They can't play both JV and Ibaka even if Ibaka was playing well when Cleveland has 4 shooters plus Lebron on the floor.

Casey is being outcoached on the match ups but the Raptors just don't have a lot of good options defensively against Cleveland. OG has played pretty well against Lebron but Siakim can't guard him. Siakim might have a chance against Love though who also killed the Raptors.

Lebron showed why he is the best player in the World (ever in my opinion, yes that includes the gambling addict from Chicago). He was simply amazing and totally unstoppable in the 2nd half.

I was very happy the day they picked up Ibaka. Oh well, no one said I knew anything.

I loved Jordan, but is there really anyone who believes Lebron isn't the greatest of all time? He absolutely amazes me with his body of work. No one that big and strong should also be that skilled, I've never seen anything like it in any sport. Any sport!

I had to wait this morning before getting my haircut and my old school place has the newspaper. Been a LONG time since I read the sports pages of the Star front to back. Wow does it seem like the Raptors crapped the bed, it felt like an obituary for the team.

Tough to hear all the crap talk on Ibaka..We share a bond and I like the guy...

I saw a press conference the other day that was just awesome..He answered 3 separate questions back to back in 3 different languages..He was eloquent in each one..

Tough to see he is getting Gardinered in the press today..

Serge for life.

Tough to hear all the crap talk on Ibaka..We share a bond and I like the guy...

I saw a press conference the other day that was just awesome..He answered 3 separate questions back to back in 3 different languages..He was eloquent in each one..

Tough to see he is getting Gardinered in the press today..

Serge for life.

Ibaka is good people but he's really playing badly and at his best now is a shadow of the player he was 4 or 5 years ago. At his best he's still a useful NBA player but he's not at his best far too often and he seems to not be aware of it and takes far too many shots that he shouldn't be.

I talked myself into the Raptors this playoffs, and I feel like such an idiot now.. I thought they were going to cook the Cavs. God damn it, I hate being wrong. I feel for y'all.

Otto wore his derozan jersey at the Expo. People kept telling him to take it off. He is going to wear his lebron tomorrow

I need a new barber. The old guy I go to has retired. 90 year old Italian guy. Still strong as an ox

Problem is I don’t trust these young guys with my hair

If you're looking for older Italian men to cut your hair, Underground Barber Shop at Sheppard west of Leslie. I know not that close to you, but our type of guys.

Be warned...in their 70's/80s....close to retirement too!

Ask for Gabriel (Mon/Fri/Sat only), or Luigi. $19+

Yes too far. I am going to try this greek guy up the street from me. He doesn’t seem too busy

Get him to cut Otto's hair first :)

Might be a reason he isn't busy.

Get him to cut Otto's hair first :)

Might be a reason he isn't busy.

Otto goes to the Chinese cheap haircuts because he always gets a number 2. Kid likes short hair

Well it was a tough playoff for us Toronto fans..At least we have the Jays..

They were really thrashing the Raptors this morning, but how can you..They had a great year..They just cant beat Lebron..There is only one team that can beat Lebron..And that team is in Oakland.

It took the Capitals 4 years to beat the Crosby led Penguins..Lebron is probably going to the Lakers next year anyways...Hang in there.

9 years!

it was only 4 years in the playoffs with the current team of Crosby vs Ovechkin..

Thanks for coming out.

you gotta admit, that's one hell of a coincidence with wicked timing

lol..yup..

TFC ok?no bad news?

lol..yup..

TFC ok?no bad news?

OK SERIOUSLY, WTF KIND OF POWERS DO YOU HAVE???????????????????????????????

you posted 3pm EST, at 5pm EST this was announced...........

Toronto FC forward Joze Altidore will miss 4-6 weeks after foot surgery

MLS 2 hours ago

Altidore will need at least a month to recover from a surgery to remove bone fragments in his foot.

• Like 1