Off Off Topic: Cool Toronto People's Thread

Go to North Las Vegas. That is where all the homeless are

Last time i was in Vegas the big issue seemed to be people speeding around on the massive boulevards taking out people, rather than guns.

• Like 1
  • Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

So they catch the guy suspected of killing those 9 people and they not only don't put handcuffs on him, they put a bulletproof vest on him.

So they catch the guy suspected of killing those 9 people and they not only don't put handcuffs on him, they put a bulletproof vest on him.

Looks like cuffs on his here

CH3muuGWwAA7Q4h.jpg

I would think a guy like this would be instantly killed in a regular prison. I'm sure he will be protected. Which is ironic.

Well I understand why people want people like him dead and not as protected as he is but there has to be some sense of humanity. It's such a double edged sword. He's not humane so why should he be treated humanely right? But if they don't then how are they any better. I don't know, just think violence to combat violence is the wrong way to go personally. I won't shed a tear if he gets killed in prison or shot on his way to court but I understand why he's being protected I guess.

Well I understand why people want people like him dead and not as protected as he is but there has to be some sense of humanity. It's such a double edged sword. He's not humane so why should he be treated humanely right? But if they don't then how are they any better. I don't know, just think violence to combat violence is the wrong way to go personally. I won't shed a tear if he gets killed in prison or shot on his way to court but I understand why he's being protected I guess.

I understand that. That's not my issue. If a black guy killed 9 white people do you think he'd be given a bulletproof vest? Maybe he would, or maybe he'd be beaten to death by the cops on the way to the station.

I understand that. That's not my issue. If a black guy killed 9 white people do you think he'd be given a bulletproof vest? Maybe he would, or maybe he'd be beaten to death by the cops on the way to the station.

It's standard.

This is Lee Boyd Malvo one of the DC Snipers

According to Malvo's confession, he and Muhammad had planned to kill six white people a day for a month in order "to terrorize the nation.

1687931_G.jpg

In the photo I saw he wasn't in handcuffs but he had a vest on. I tried looking for it again but it looks like it was removed. It was probably doctored in the first place. Who knows anymore.

I liked John Oliver's take on it:

"One failed attempt at a shoe bomb and we all take our shoes off at the airport. Thirty-one school shootings since Columbine and no change to our regulation of guns"

• Like 2

I liked John Oliver's take on it:

"One failed attempt at a shoe bomb and we all take our shoes off at the airport. Thirty-one school shootings since Columbine and no change to our regulation of guns"

Basically the over securitizing of the US in a nutshell.

Ignorance of facts and stats for an appearance of "secure".

The simple explanation is that nobody lost money by making us take our shoes off.

It's funny, because hundreds of billions of dollars of the world's weath have been lost due to taking our shoes off and other absurd delays related to American airport security. But there's no one to spend millions lobbying senators for that.

Otto wants to get his g1 this summer. I am scared If there is a poster boy of Asian drivers he would be it

Better than riding a bike..Get that license..Join the car driving clan.

Better than riding a bike..Get that license..Join the car driving clan.

Otto drop off his bike to get fixed. Not sure why since he has rode it maybe 5 times in the last 3 years

ermagerd, almost hoping for a homer now. what a way to lose it, on a crappy infield chopper, especially since Donaldson played it amazingly (and right after he made a ridiculous diving catch into the stands for the previous out). jeez, heading into the bottom of the Rays lineup, he was probably 50/50 to get through 9 perfect if Encarnacion is two inches taller (or if they had a natural 1B, like Smoak in there, which they probably would have as a defensive replacement if they could actually score runs against the Rays).

ermagerd, almost hoping for a homer now. what a way to lose it, on a crappy infield chopper, especially since Donaldson played it amazingly (and right after he made a ridiculous diving catch into the stands for the previous out). jeez, heading into the bottom of the Rays lineup, he was probably 50/50 to get through 9 perfect if Encarnacion is two inches taller (or if they had a natural 1B, like Smoak in there, which they probably would have as a defensive replacement if they could actually score runs against the Rays).

Let's just win. We need a win here

umm, i'm not watching, but did the Jays just take Osuna out after one batter? And go to the last guy in their bullpen, in a tied extra-innings game against the first place team and the middle of their lineup...?