144 and 233 are consecutive Fibonacci numbers.

I searched a few terms and now understand your Lillard reference.

Oh, that makes perfect sense why it would be his title then, thanks Wang.

It's the inverse of the golden ratio. WTF does that mean though?

(sqrt(5)-1)/2 and I am not wang

Listen, I don't give a ****. You owe me zero dollars, because Jayson Weber the last internet person I gave my money to. Game recognizes game.

Listen, I don't give a ****. You owe me zero dollars, because Jayson Weber the last internet person I gave my money to. Game recognizes game.

Even ignoring your verb omission, I have no idea what you're talking about. This feels like a conversation between two old friends, except one of the friends is Bill Murray pretending he's in a spy movie or something.

Even ignoring your verb omission, I have no idea what you're talking about. This feels like a conversation between two old friends, except one of the friends is Bill Murray pretending he's in a spy movie or something.

That is an awesome joke. And you are the only person who could or would make it. The funnier and more interesting you are in defending yourself, the deeper you dig your hole. Again, I really, really don't care. I will play along, I am just happy to have my pal back.

(sqrt(5)-1)/2 and I am not wang

Also, this is correct, and another reason that McGee can suck my dick in this thread: 233/144 is not the actual ratio but just sort of an approximation, and not even one I've seen used before tonight, making it even more confusing.

• 1 month later...

I just finished watching the last episode of the season. It isn't a great series but has some good qualities that have me looking forward to next season. One thing I like is that it isn't totally obvious to me how the different story lines will move forward.

• 9 months later...

ok i didn't watch the ep. any ideas on where they're going from here? i mean, it seemed pretty self contained to a season story wise.

There's a new big bad. Lillard is out of AA with Kevin from the Office as his sponsor. Him and dyke are looking into where the money in the stash house came from/was supposed to go to. The new big bad lady is in charge of that money, and why it was seized. Sonya and Marco and Hank are waiting to be killed for getting involved in saving the girl from the drug house.

If the serial killer plot was the only thing keeping you interested in the show, YOU JUST DON'T GET IT, Hank.