if you could invite 5 people to dinner?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) The FCP harcore work army (That counts as one, we are an army of ONE!)2) Mario Lemieux3) Dale Jr.4) Summer Altice (cause she's hot)5) Tupac (I'm telling you, he's still alive)

1) The FCP harcore work army (That counts as one, we are an army of ONE!)2) Mario Lemieux3) Dale Jr.4) Summer Altice (cause she's hot)5) Tupac (I'm telling you, he's still alive)
I think the work army should get together and each of us gets to invite our 5 people. Can you imagine the size of that party????So cool.
  • 1 month later...
George BushDaniel NegreanuEva LongoriaDr. DreThe Pope
im going to get flamed but i said alive people or wait did you write this after the pope died or what?
...............?
busting my chops today are ya ?
You realize a new pope was elected, correct?
i don't think so.....plus most people had one poker player in their five but no one had doyle....he was the one poker player that came to my mind
As for my 51. Michael Jordan (can't believe he wasn't mentioned)2. Phil Ivey (free lessons? please)3. Jerry Seinfeld4. Dave Chappelle5. The army (as a gesture of goodwill, naturally)
great choice

I started to post my top 5 without reading the other posts first. Then I read them anyway and that just made my list even harder. You guys have made some great choices.I guess I'm gonna go with this list:1. FCP Army2. Daniel Negreanu3. Johnny Depp4. Maynard James Keenan5. Brett Favre