Off Topic, Kinda.....

Happy Thanksgiving Canada. Today is a fun day as I prepare my traditional ham and sides for family.

This works out well for us as we don't really get to have a Thanksgiving dinner at US thanksgiving as we always have a hockey Tourney.

Enjoy today and tomorrow with your families and let's get that sweep today

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

Happy Thanksgiving Canada. Today is a fun day as I prepare my traditional ham and sides for family.

This works out well for us as we don't really get to have a Thanksgiving dinner at US thanksgiving as we always have a hockey Tourney.

Enjoy today and tomorrow with your families and let's get that sweep today

No turkey for Canada Thanksgiving? They must have all flied away

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canada friends

No turkey for Canada Thanksgiving? They must have all flied away

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canada friends

Yes I cooked a 27 lb bird last night for the in-laws. Tonight it is at my sisters home.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the best tunes that have come out in a while is Starboy by the Weeknd featuring Daft Punk.

Its doubly good since he grew up in Scarborough.

Give me the Weeknd anyday , over Drake.

• Like 1

The joke was you only have to watch the last 2 min of an NBA game. Well now you can start watching when the finals start.

Cleveland against Golden State is already booked.

Sure the Warriors lost opener. But they won't lose many games

Happily clueless when it comes to Drake, Weeknd and Daft Punk

Drake kinda sucks

The Weeknd has some catchy pop songs

Daft Punk wear robot costumes and probably smoke smelly French cigarettes,

Drake kinda sucks

The Weeknd has some catchy pop songs

Daft Punk wear robot costumes and probably smoke smelly French cigarettes,

This is an incredibly old man recap of 3 very different but very culturally and musically relevant artists.

This is an incredibly old man recap of 3 very different but very culturally and musically relevant artists.

well I'm an old man and I was addressing my peer so I was speaking in our old man language

I also think Bob Dylan sucks and it was a joke they gave him a Nobel prize in literature so I'm an equal opportunity critic.

We'll see which of today's auto tuned pop music has lasting relevance but there is nothing wrong at all with making catchy pop songs, it isn't a pejorative.

Daft Punk remind me of Giorgio Moroder, we'll see if they have the lasting effect that he has had.

The Nobel prizes are a joke all around...they kinda demonstrated that by giving Obama the one for peace while he was droning the shit out of people.

well I'm an old man and I was addressing my peer so I was speaking in our old man language

I also think Bob Dylan sucks and it was a joke they gave him a Nobel prize in literature so I'm an equal opportunity critic.

We'll see which of today's auto tuned pop music has lasting relevance but there is nothing wrong at all with making catchy pop songs, it isn't a pejorative.

Daft Punk remind me of Giorgio Moroder, we'll see if they have the lasting effect that he has had.

Bob Dylan's voice sucks :)

• Like 1

Have you heard the song "Giorgio by Moroder" by Daft Punk? It's cool.