Who Worst Professional Poker Player?

• 1 month later...

Alright if nobody else is going to say it I will. You sir are a complete idiot. Are you seriously going to sit here and say Viktor Blom would be easy money? If that was the case, why aren't you getting all your money together and sitting at a table with him and taking millions from him? Oh wait that's right, because you are a complete retard and he would crush you. When you are watching tv, most often times they don't show every hand so you have no idea what a player is thinking at that point in time. You aren't taking into account previous reads or history between the players (believe it or not most pros have played against each other quite a bit so are quite familiar with each other's games). All of these factors plus a lot more influence decision making when playing the hand. Basically what I'm saying is you have no idea how complex hands on TV really are. You are simply an idiot who sits back and thinks oh wow, look at that donk raise all in with middle pair. HAHA I could just play like a super nit and take all his money. Keep thinking you could beat one of the most difficult aggressive opponents poker players have ever seen.

And btw, I'm nominating you for worst dumbest FCP member ever.

Have to say that's true. How could he make 2mil in 3 weeks, then 11 million if he was a shit player? He says himself his weakness is playing live, but he's getting a lot better and winning. He's got the biggest balls and no regard for money what so ever. If you want action, you get it.. and quite clearly works to his side.

Also throw out there he has defeated negreanu heads up..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I agree with the ones smart enough to think rather than just be a wannabe groupie. Blom has to be the worst there is. The idiots saying why dont you sit with him make me laugh. It is because we are smart enough to not bet what we cant lose. This idiot is no better than a common hack, the only difference is he has the money to play stupid and go all in and lose. The reason he is a favorite is because he does. When he has the inevitable suckouts(of which he seems to have been blessed) fools praise his "taking chances"

Hands down, blom the worst so called professional.