holy crap, worst. commentary. ever. (not wpt)

take the debate of discrimination elsewhere so we can bash the UPC in peace :club: i learned more with it muted...like there was much to be learned...every other hand on there was an all-in
Sorry. The UPC DOES suck, and I extend my deepest and sincerest of apologies for detracting from what should be the real focus here. The UPC blows. Apologies,Ice
you should be sorry :D [sw]
...There was a breif love fest after John Paul II died ...
I don't know how you all missed the humor in that statement... I nearly choked on my wheat thins.Wasn't a "brief love fest" how this discussion got started in the first place?
...There was a breif love fest after John Paul II died ...
I don't know how you all missed the humor in that statement... I nearly choked on my wheat thins.Wasn't a "brief love fest" how this discussion got started in the first place?
You... that... I... That's the second funniest thing I've seen all day, and that's saying something. (see my blog for #1)Shamelessly promoting a blog that nobody reads, Ice
And saying, "Catholics molest boys" is not nearly as bad as saying, "censored are thieves." I hope you see why.Ice
I'm sorry I don't see why..... what's the differance? they are both discrimanatory remarks made on drastic generalizations.... there really is no differance in either... it's like saying"Jews are cheap""French People Smell bad""mexicans are dirty"they are all generalizations that aren't really true for every person of that culture.pretty much the same thing... and no I am not Catholic or Black.

It doesen't matter though. Its only racism if your talking about a minority welfare recipient. Make fun of a white southrener or Catholic all day long and no one will ever give a shit, you can print it in the newspaper or air it on the news.I remember when the Molestation scandal first broke, the media constantly referred to Priests who had simply been accussed of molestation by someones word as pedophile priests. At the same time that this came out there was the case of the "Shoe Bomber". But whenever the media referred to the him it was as the alleged "shoe bomber". Blatant discrimination, but not a word was said.

funniest thing in that episode was when the guy with 2/4o needed running 4's to win the pot... the one announcer said "1000 to one shot, you wont be seeing that tonight"as soon as he said that i had a feeling he was going to catch , and he did

There you go. This guy makes a connection with a mans personal actions(a rapist/pedophile)and his religion and no one says a damn thing. If I said that an african american was a "N----" stickup man I would be swarmed with chants of racist.