Bizzarre Prayer Rituals Of Muslims Must Be Accomodated

In a rational world, the government would not define what a religion is(since that is impossible) and would not provide arbitrary tax breaks/funding to politically powerful "religions". In this world a private group could then follow whatever practices they wanted as long as they were clearly stated in advance. However, we live in an irrational world where the government props up certain belief systems at the expense of others. Because of this, those groups who are being supported by the government should be required to have a certain amount of inclusiveness in their policies. If a group wanted to unilaterally reject all sources of government funding then they should be allowed to have more restrictive policies.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More muslim school atrocitiesCliffs:Teacher: Cover that cross tattoo on your 17 year old wrist!17 year old: NoTeacher: Let's kill himClass: OkaySuperintendent of school: Is he dead? He is probably dead, I'll call for medical help after lunch period.All_In: But it's the Jews fault

"Arab Spring, Egyptian edition: a 17 year old Christian in a high school in Mallawi was ordered by his teacher to cover up a tattoo of a cross on his wrist. True to his faith, he refused to do so..."Is that really being true to his faith?

"Arab Spring, Egyptian edition: a 17 year old Christian in a high school in Mallawi was ordered by his teacher to cover up a tattoo of a cross on his wrist. True to his faith, he refused to do so..."Is that really being true to his faith?
The Christian faith is dominated by martyrdom Roman guy: "Is he dead yet??"Other Roman guy: "I dunno. poke him with a spear or two."3 days later...Everyone: "Where the **** did the body go!?!?"Duran Duran: "Bam! New Religion!"
I don't think it is, but I also don't think its not.Or do I?