Cia, Mi6 Helped Gadhafi Persecute Dissidents, Says Watchdog

It's hard to identify 'military targets' in wars like this.We should get the hell out of there and leave those stupid monkeys to live in peace, but I think the apathy towards what happens over there has more to do with the US being the Alpha in that fight and our having to live up to the nature of those types of wars and all associated consequences. Everyone else enjoys the luxury of being the sideline critic.Besides. You're a Canadian and a Jew. The only way for the world to care any less about your opinion is if you turned black and shrunk into a midget.
Nobody would take offense to that because everyone knows you take pleasure at making racist statements, and the post itself was vague and meaningless.I'm actually really short, and pretty dark-skinned as is. So not far from the quartet.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody would take offense to that because everyone knows you take pleasure at making racist statements, and the post itself was vague and meaningless.I'm actually really short, and pretty dark-skinned as is. So not far from the quartet.
Are you related to Sammie Davis Jr?
Muslim girl has her nose cut off for shaming her familyMuslim woman killed for chatting on FacebookMuslims kill a 2 year old boy, since he was born out of wedlock.RELIGION OF PEACE!!!By all means, All In, please keep posting military links. For every military link you post, I'll post 3 links of Muslims killing women and children. Hint: I'm not going to run out of original stories before you.
Muslim girl has her nose cut off for shaming her familyMuslim woman killed for chatting on FacebookMuslims kill a 2 year old boy, since he was born out of wedlock.RELIGION OF PEACE!!!By all means, All In, please keep posting military links. For every military link you post, I'll post 3 links of Muslims killing women and children. Hint: I'm not going to run out of original stories before you.
So wait, now the party line is that the war is to grant freedom to Muslims? If so, I'm sure there are a few dozen other countries in the world that could use some help. Sucks that Africa has no oil or terrorists, coincidentally.
So wait, now the party line is that the war is to grant freedom to Muslims? If so, I'm sure there are a few dozen other countries in the world that could use some help. Sucks that Africa has no oil or terrorists, coincidentally.
Canadian educations......LibyaTunisiaAlgeriaEgyptAny of them ring a bell?
'US soldiers started to shoot us, one by one'http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/may/2...ymccarthy/print
The Guardian, Thursday 20 May 2004 21.37 EDT
The thing is, when a story like this comes out, we as Americans don't condone the killing of civilians. If our military makes a terrible mistake, or worse yet does it on purpose, we actually gather the facts and prosecute the monsters when possible. We don't put bombs in places to maximize civilian casualties. We don't celebrate murderers as martyrs.I'll say this and challenge you as I have in the past: if that story from over 7 years ago is true, and if our military knowingly targeted women and children, then I condemn their actions and think they should be prosecuted. Now I challenge you to condemn the actions of suicide bombers and others who purposely attack markets and other civilian targets. I challenge you condemn the actions of the men who brutalize, maim, and kill women and children in the name of their religion. I challenge you to at least condemn the actions described in the stories as linked above by brvheart
Canadian educations......LibyaTunisiaAlgeriaEgyptAny of them ring a bell?
I'll take "countries the United States haven't spent a trillion dollars on a war with," for $100 Alex.
The thing is, when a story like this comes out, we as Americans don't condone the killing of civilians. If our military makes a terrible mistake, or worse yet does it on purpose, we actually gather the facts and prosecute the monsters when possible. We don't put bombs in places to maximize civilian casualties. We don't celebrate murderers as martyrs.
Bahahaha
Fun game: find me an official government statement from Afghanistan celebrating the 9/11 bombers as martyrs.
Find me an official military statement from the Navy celebrating the shooting up of a wedding.
Fun game: find me an official government statement from Afghanistan celebrating the 9/11 bombers as martyrs.
Find me an official government statement from Afghanistan saying that water is good. Find it. I DARE YOU!The only thing that explains your unexpectedly awful capacity for reasoning is that you must be Sephardi, but I'm sure even you understand the basis for the 'problem' was this... Dateline: October 3, 2001. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationw...0,2638022.story
I'll take "countries the United States haven't spent a trillion dollars on a war with," for $100 Alex.
Adjusted for inflation?
Find me an official government statement from Afghanistan saying that water is good. Find it. I DARE YOU!The only thing that explains your unexpectedly awful capacity for reasoning is that you must be Sephardi, but I'm sure even you understand the basis for the 'problem' was this... Dateline: October 3, 2001. http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationw...0,2638022.story
Sorry, yet another racist assumption proven incorrect. Thank goodness for confirmation bias.
Is this post in response to my post? I'm super confused.
The thing is, when a story like this comes out, we as Americans don't condone the killing of civilians. If our military makes a terrible mistake, or worse yet does it on purpose, we actually gather the facts and prosecute the monsters when possible. We don't put bombs in places to maximize civilian casualties. We don't celebrate murderers as martyrs.I'll say this and challenge you as I have in the past: if that story from over 7 years ago is true, and if our military knowingly targeted women and children, then I condemn their actions and think they should be prosecuted. Now I challenge you to condemn the actions of suicide bombers and others who purposely attack markets and other civilian targets. I challenge you condemn the actions of the men who brutalize, maim, and kill women and children in the name of their religion. I challenge you to at least condemn the actions described in the stories as linked above by brvheart
of course i condemn senseless violence. as for brvheart's posts, i can go tit-for-tat with those sorta things, linking to MANY instances of where the western world acts extremely violent. his post was basically an idiot's post.but don't be so quick in thinking that the US really, truly investigates these things. Once in a while, when it gets plastered all over western media, then maybe yes. but they always deny it at first, always. and the US does intentionally target women and children..they drop bombs in places where the killing of women and children is inescapable. Kosovo? Libya? Israel is even worse, they dropped a 2 ton bomb on an apartment building in the middle of a densely populated residential area a while back...they do these things all the time.
Find me an official military statement from the Navy celebrating the shooting up of a wedding.
wow, u r an idiot. try educating yourself with facts...it isn't debated they have shot up numerous weddings for hours at a time. get a clue...show me evidence the US produced for the taliban that implicates bin laden in 9/11...the taliban requested evidence, and said they would turn him over peacefully if they received it. none so far.
wow, u r an idiot. try educating yourself with facts...it isn't debated they have shot up numerous weddings for hours at a time. get a clue...show me evidence the US produced for the taliban that implicates bin laden in 9/11...the taliban requested evidence, and said they would turn him over peacefully if they received it. none so far.
What makes you think we cared if the Taliban were interested in 'getting along'Killing them all now just saves us from having to kill them all later.If they would stop beheading people maybe we would let them live. But they can't, so they need killing.
What makes you think we cared if the Taliban were interested in 'getting along'Killing them all now just saves us from having to kill them all later.If they would stop beheading people maybe we would let them live. But they can't, so they need killing.
yep, killing them all...great plan skippy.
Works every time.Whens the last time you saw any Canaanites bothering the Jews?
lovely religion u follow...kill them all...typical violent, hypocritical 'christian'.