Nigerian Reverse Scammer Scam

This is old, so maybe some of you have seen it, but it is an entertaining (although long) read.This TransAmBison guy appears to be an expert reverse scammer, and he convinces this guy to get a tattoo..... if you don't want to read the whole thing, at least get to the picture of the 3 guys and their tattoos. You can skim most of it.
Great stuff. That tattoo looks painfulOne of my favorite Scam the Scammer thread was the "Big Mac" Thread:http://scamorama.com/bigmac.htmlVery funny and the guy claims it is all true.
In both cases, the scammers seem almost too dumb to be true, but I guess coming from another country you wouldn't get a lot of the references.I would love to do something like this, but don't know how to cover my trail in case it really is some dangerous person, such as organized crime here in the US.
You view signatures? Why?Try going no-signature for a day. You won't go back.
I used to be a no-signature guy. Then I found out how to block all the pictures. I'll probably switch back. I mean, it's the same 20 or so people that post here these days and I've seen their signatures already.