He Is...the Inseminator!

so besides the whole thing being incredibly screwed up to begin with, I just read these few nuggets which increase the douchebagerry to a whole new level .....The baby mama listed her then husband as the father on the birth certificate so this dude probably thought this was his kid the whole time? Cant imagine how bad that would suck to realize 13 years later that your son is not your biological son, but is instead Arnold Schwarzenegger of all people..Supposedly the kid looks 'just like' Arnold so hopefully the dad wasn't that ignorant the whole time.The other crazy thing is Arnold and Maria's son, Christopher, was born on September 27, 1997 and this 'love child' was born on October 2, 1997 (less than a week a part). Soooo fugged up.

Between the babymomma and her husband, it would be interesting to know how much "here, take this and be quiet" money has been tossed around about this over the past few years of his Governator-cy. 6 figures absolute minimum, probably well into the millions.

Apparently Arnold doesn't care at all what the women look like, as long as they have a working vagina.http://www.tmz.com/2011/05/18/arnold-schwa...a-shriver-maid/0518-arnold-child-mildred-xmas-ex-wm-2-credit.jpg
It's not that simple.When you work in close proximity to a woman for a long period of time, eventually, "looks" become a totally secondary part of the attraction, or, a strong attraction can may develop with very little regard to her looks.Looks mean everything when it comes to initial attraction in a bar, but much like how "beauty" eventually wears off after being with someone for a few months, that same phenomenon works in the other direction, too. A woman who might not be all that physically attractive can become more and more appealing once you start seeing her less in terms of their Darwinian genetic identifiers and more in terms of other interpersonal things that necessitate the benefit of time in order to be fully understood. Intelligence is a big one. To me (and a lot of other guys), it's significantly hotter than natural DD's or a perfect ass, but it really takes time to asses. If I had to choose between a perfect 10 in the looks department who was retarded or a 5 who was witty, smart and thoughtful, I'd pick the latter for either a one night stand or a long term relationship.The best part about that picture is him holding her with a look on his face that says "I pwat mah peeenis in yoo an nobaahdee noez..."
perfect ass, but it really takes time to asses.
nice.