"real" Batman Recieves Own Ass

Would be interesting to know the backstory.If this was some kook in a batman costume who walks around harassing people over chickenshit (ala the "Superhero Vigilantes) and was aggravating this guy, then he got what he deserved. If he was just a harmless eccentric who was getting ****ed with, then the bully raised the stakes and wound up beating him up, I hope he does time.

The way it appears to me is that the guy with the white shirt (henceforth known as bane-breaksthebat.jpg) Bane) was giving him minor shit. Pretending like he was Spiderman and whatnot.Then it seems Batman got pissed, grabbed his crotch (around the 32 second mark I think) and cursed at Bane. Then flinched at Bane a couple times trying to start a fight.Then Pushed Bane.Then Bane socked his grill, body slammed him and socked his grill a few more times. That's what I got out of it.

i was hoping for more ZOCK! and WHAMMO! and stuffalso, batman telling someone to "suck my fucking dick" was worth the price of admission
There's already a version that has that interspersed.Lrn2youtube.
The way it appears to me is that the guy with the white shirt (henceforth known as bane-breaksthebat.jpg) Bane) was giving him minor shit. Pretending like he was Spiderman and whatnot.Then it seems Batman got pissed, grabbed his crotch (around the 32 second mark I think) and cursed at Bane. Then flinched at Bane a couple times trying to start a fight.Then Pushed Bane.Then Bane socked his grill, body slammed him and socked his grill a few more times. That's what I got out of it.
Hmmm... If that's what it was, then Batman deserved to get whupped. Can't walk around in a Batman costume and get hysterically offended- to the point of wanting to fight- when people razz you about it.
Hmmm... If that's what it was, then Batman deserved to get whupped. Can't walk around in a Batman costume and get hysterically offended- to the point of wanting to fight- when people razz you about it.
Ya, from where the video begins I think Bats was the physical aggressor.It's possible something happened beforehand, but the video seems to be a dude joking around and a crotch grabbing SMD'ing fight starting world's greatest detective.