Negreanu Open Wednesdays At Poker Stars

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey dumdum (oops I mean donk)...If you had checked me out properly, you'd have seen I have been a member here for a year now. Just goes to show you , I didn't have anything major to say till now...and the only reason I was bragging about my win (which I don't normally do) is cus of the fact that :A bunch of Rose's friends (members/players from here) were trying to psych me out (by chatting with me and then this one moron, talking about panties and some other bs....); so my brag post was more directed to those members as saying "IN YOUR FACE" type of remark! but the real reason would have to be....cus they RA'ed me to POKERSTARS which led me to LOSE MY CHAT....now I can't host my Club games for awhile. So yeah...mind your own business if you don't got your facts straight, will ya? Thanks...
LOL you were soliciting, it's against the rules? Not sure how that's "unfair"
Maybe you shouldn't commit chat violations if you don't want to be chat banned! I was just doing my duty as a player on Pokerstars! You seem like a very unpleasant person, so I'm actually kinda glad this has negative repercussions for you.
So it was you who reported me? Wow...least you came forward. As for being unpleasant...I guess to each their own. Possibly the unpleasantness you see from me now...has a bit to do with losing chat on PS and cus as you have just alerted us; it was you who I owe that unpleasantness to. If that's how you like to spend your evenings while playing on Pokerstars (oh wait, you were RAILING...big difference; as you could have simply walked away...but yet you sit and wait for someone to say something wrong so that you can get satisfaction in reporting....HOW FREAKIN LAME IS THAT, sir???) *insert the thumbs down smiley for this guy...here*
nice to meet you misti.I promise I am a complete gentleman, unlike these other yahoo's.We have a lot in common. Nothing irks me more than when someone types ";laksjalskdfj" in chat. Such disrespect.
face the fact that your a douche like the rest of us
Hey dumdum (oops I mean donk)...If you had checked me out properly, you'd have seen I have been a member here for a year now. Just goes to show you , I didn't have anything major to say till now...and the only reason I was bragging about my win (which I don't normally do) is cus of the fact that :A bunch of Rose's friends (members/players from here) were trying to psych me out (by chatting with me and then this one moron, talking about panties and some other bs....); so my brag post was more directed to those members as saying "IN YOUR FACE" type of remark! but the real reason would have to be....cus they RA'ed me to POKERSTARS which led me to LOSE MY CHAT....now I can't host my Club games for awhile. So yeah...mind your own business if you don't got your facts straight, will ya? Thanks...
I used to be a memeber way long ago then got a new name a couple of years ago but now im back but i see you said u didn't have anything major to say until now?You have 14 posts, all on this subject. You haven't said anything on here til now. Bottom line is, if you violated the chat rules you can get kicked off. I've been kicked off before so no big deal. If you don't like people railing which is common on wednesday's Negreanu Open, you have the option to not see it in your box.
Did anyone say anything that was actually out of line? Or was it the usual?
same old stuff it was the usual
I used to be a memeber way long ago then got a new name a couple of years ago but now im back but i see you said u didn't have anything major to say until now?You have 14 posts, all on this subject. You haven't said anything on here til now. Bottom line is, if you violated the chat rules you can get kicked off. I've been kicked off before so no big deal. If you don't like people railing which is common on wednesday's Negreanu Open, you have the option to not see it in your box.
Bottom line is, they were asking me for my facebook profile name and I thought they were cool; (which I see now they are not) and so I obliged by giving them my FB and my site. Didn't know they were setting me up to freaken RA me...so w/e. You think like you wanna think, while I know what I know.edit: I don't like people messin' with me...they pretended to be nice, and clearly towards the end...I got to see their true colors. Too bad I was chatless by then, which is yet another reason I came here to post it; cus if I had had chat still...I'd have told them what I thought of them, at the table.
Bottom line is, they were asking me for my facebook profile name and I thought they were cool; (which I see now they are not) and so I obliged by giving them my FB and my site. Didn't know they were setting me up to freaken RA me...so w/e. You think like you wanna think, while I know what I know.edit: I don't like people messin' with me...they pretended to be nice, and clearly towards the end...I got to see their true colors. Too bad I was chatless by then, which is yet another reason I came here to post it; cus if I had had chat still...I'd have told them what I thought of them, at the table.
Don't give your FB name out to people you don't know even if they seem nice. You don't know them. That's like a rule beyond rules. Just take this as a learning expierence. So when you get your chat back and you play a different tourney and people are being nice, don't take that as "you guys seem harmless here's my info". By the way, i got some beach front property in AZ, want a time share?

I wish I was as cool as thetoe and reported your chat. Fucking headache (and mr potato man) had to get in the way.

Wow, this would have been so detrimental to our psyche and self-esteem. Thank goodness you didn't have chat.
Don't give your FB name out to people you don't know even if they seem nice. You don't know them. That's like a rule beyond rules. Just take this as a learning expierence. So when you get your chat back and you play a different tourney and people are being nice, don't take that as "you guys seem harmless here's my info". By the way, i got some beach front property in AZ, want a time share?
Yep, you're right there...as to the beach front property...say woot?? Why would I want to go to AZ??? LOL
I wish I was as cool as thetoe and reported your chat. Fucking headache (and mr potato man) had to get in the way.
Just leave this thread and pop a few pills...
It was never my intention to have you reported, I just wanted to creep your pictures, I'm sorry for any mental anguish i caused.
lol you would think I would give you my personal FB ? Gave you my poker fan page...dumdum. And got plenty on notes on you, T & other T and that idiot who kept talking about my breasts and panties...Gumby(something or other).
Yep, you're right there...as to the beach front property...say woot?? Why would I want to go to AZ??? LOL Just leave this thread and pop a few pills...lol you would think I would give you my personal FB ? Gave you my poker fan page...dumdum. And got plenty on notes on you, T & other T and that idiot who kept talking about my breasts and panties...Gumby(something or other).
JUST DID! DUMDUMand wtf happened after I left? I sad
And got plenty on notes on you, T & other T and that idiot who kept talking about my breasts and panties...Gumby(something or other).
ugh, none of us really like gumby though.
You always take things way too seriously, and always over react........ DON"T
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... no offense, but how many times has this been said to you on this forum rcgs? I wish I was around last night, I would have put all chat offenders in their place. How dare you all violate chat rules?
ugh, none of us really like gumby though.
speak for yourself, some one has too :club:<3 Ian
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... no offense, but how many times has this been said to you on this forum rcgs?
exactly my point , that's why I told her
Not trying to shut you up Misty just trying to simply tell you how it works here. Trust me I learned the hard way with these guys. You need to let things roll off. they will purposely try to rub you the wrong way for a reaction. the more reaction the more they feed on it.
lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... no offense, but how many times has this been said to you on this forum rcgs? I wished I was around last night, I would have put all chat offenders in their place. How dare you all violate chat rules?
IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT WE CAN NO LONGER CURSE IN THE CHAT BOX!!!!!!!
IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT WE CAN NO LONGER CURSE IN THE CHAT BOX!!!!!!!
This is a major accusation and I will not stand for it!Wsox you are ruining this forum, I suggest you leave.